Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think im in prison for life

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I am trying to tamper off lyrica i just cant i need to go into medically infused coma to be able to i think thats the only way.

I used to take 250 mg daily and i am underweight.

Now im taking 100 mg after horrible side effects.

Im trying to stop it completely i cant i see demons, sweat and shake, and i forget how to breath if i skip a day without the meds.

Its over im in prison.

We are in fact "living" on prison planet disguised as cosmic school that is in fact a loosh farm

is is schizophrenia?
Yes i take zolapine for it, but im pretty sure my hallucinations is because of lyrica because i wasnt schizophrenic before taking it in high dosage

Yes i take zolapine for it, but im pretty sure my hallucinations is because of lyrica because i wasnt schizophrenic before taking it in high dosage
brutal, so that shit made you see hallucinations, insane.

Life is like being in prison on Neetbux and stuck with vengeful parents

Visit a psychiatrist and say you want to get off the meds they'll manage the dose for you or give you another milder med that reduces the withdrawal symptoms, don't do it yourself

I was able to get through Alprazolam (heavy benzo) withdrawal with Chlordiazepoxide (light benzo) and getting off the latter was very easy
my dr doesnt want me to stop but i want to i dont need them anymore.

I just need to go through the withdrawals one more time like i did before but i think this time it will be my demise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back