Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i'm turning into a schizo

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I was born mentally ill(diagnosed with autism and i'm bipolar and shy af). now the state of my mental health is getting much worse, recently i see moving objects as wild animals/creatures for breif moments( i'm not bullshiting it happened 3 time in this week). it scares the shit out of me.:feelsohgod:

Yes. I have this problem, sometimes. In mid/late 2016, I had severe paranoia and visual sensory episodes; I was fearful of "mice" being under my bed and spent hours researching "Norway Rats" and bats.

Bat

Bats

RABV

smoke more weed bro, gonna start cn stacys dat want 2 fuck u maby
I only smoked weed 4 times in my life, bangin stacies tho happens when i'm on no fap, in wet dreams. :ahegao:

Yes. I have this problem, sometimes. In mid/late 2016, I had severe paranoia and visual sensory episodes; I was fearful of "mice" being under my bed and spent hours researching "Norway Rats" and bats.
Mentalcel mogs me.:feelsYall:

Mentalcel=over
Being an ugly mentalcel is worst. not only u need to looksmax but also NTmax, and mental problems hold u back from looksmaxing, like for example i wanna lose weight to leanmax but i cant because gluttony helps me to deal with mental pressure.

Being an ugly mentalcel is worst. not only u need to looksmax but also NTmax, and mental problems hold u back from looksmaxing, like for example i wanna lose weight to leanmax but i cant because gluttony helps me to deal with mental pressure.
Yeah ik we are the truest of the truecels

I only smoked weed 4 times in my life, bangin stacies tho happens when i'm on no fap, in wet dreams. :ahegao:

Mentalcel mogs me.:feelsYall:

"mogs"? No. It's the sort of mentality that worsened my illnesses. I felt inferior to other youth and constantly compared myself mentally.

That's why I thought of my first book name as "The Disability Games".

Rabies

RABV

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back