Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think it's hilariously tragic that I'm spending this point of time on a beautiful summer day on stalking my middle school time crush.

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My life is complete joke and a tragedy.

I'm searching for mentions of her on other Instagram accounts to find all photos to download of her.

One masturbating trick to fapping to foids who don't have nudes: open up random nude photos next to photos of the foid you want to fap to. Your mind will end up imagining the foid naked like the other photos.

I tried to follow my oneitis on insta and her account ended up going private :feelsdevil::feelskek:

Sometimes im glad i have zero human contact, i would fall probably for any girl that talks to me.

Sometimes im glad i have zero human contact, i would fall probably for any girl that talks to me.
Yep. It's easy to become a simp unfortunately.

Yep. It's easy to become a simp unfortunately.
I was on a job fair few days ago, it felt nice talking to people my age who treated me like an equals. Its pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back