Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think Just Be Non White is Law in Finland

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Doubt this.

Most whites only like other whites. East Asian clearly aren't white, and whitey hates other people fucking his women, so I 100% guarentee a cumskin is raging
Just like everyone, curry man hates when whites, blacks takes his women
saw arabs insulting some arab foid that she was with tyrone, and whole ricecels sperging out when some mayocel and kfccel date noodlewhore on subs like r/aznidentity
most humans are very tribal, cause racism is just tribalism in the end ( tho more i getting old i getting less and less tribal ( or i hope i would ))
Colonialism probably, and Slav women are basically the same as Western women looks wise, might even be superior.
are you white or POC ? i'm slav( tho honestly i view slavs as white, just 'poorer kind' ) and honestly from polish point of view modern west is obssesed with race and there are each year growing more and more racial tensions fueled by media ( could jews, WASP's conspiracy tho )
used to be bit obsessed with race in past but i gived up, cause nationalism is for men who don't have any anchievments on their own

and give me view on 'colonialism' thing

Last edited:
and btw it's sad that ricecels cope with racial supremantism to point of delusion, but that's nothing suprising... mongoloids are most race obssesed fagots and even more ethnocentric
Most race obsessed I'd say curries and sands win that one.
Ethnocentric maybe, tied with mayos

No, it doesn’t. Asians are basically non-humans in the eyes of women. Even the 1 in a billion masculine ones still somehow look like children. Their race is just too neotenous and has too many failos.
idk bro, 1 in a billion seems a little exaggerated.

It's law everywhere except poor 3rd world backwaters
I doubt it lol. Explain.

Being Asian puts him right back to 2.5/10.
He still won the lottery by fucking her. Or he’s some celebrity idk.
I always thought rice halo was a -2, which mee
Asian failos are going away gradually IMO, whereas East Asia used to inspire ridicule and mockery, now it inspires fear amongst Westerners. Plus, East Asians are seen as civilisational peers by whites nowadays.
true, i think riceland become a threat might change the rice halo

but honestly finnish women prefer finnish men just like any race of women, men or nationality
cope, noodlewhores prefer everyone more than rice men

are you white or POC ? i'm slav( tho honestly i view slavs as white, just 'poorer kind' ) and honestly from polish point of view modern west is obssesed with race and there are each year growing more and more racial tensions fueled by media ( could jews, WASP's conspiracy tho )
used to be bit obsessed with race in past but i gived up, cause nationalism is for men who don't have any anchievments on their own
I feel like it depends, some slavs are really white looking while some slavs don't look white but distinctly slav.
white women are seen as the standard of beauty in the world tbh.
But I think statistically still, when it comes to actually choosing women, men of all races pretty much respond most to noodlewhores

no way that sands are as much obssesed like curries are and don't really think that whites are ethnocentric as rices ( daily reminder that modern west is anymore racially homogenous )
i don't think that you understands that japanese hates everyone who isn't related to empire of glorious nippon ( especially koreans and chinese )

no way that sands are as much obssesed like curries are and don't really think that whites are ethnocentric as rices ( daily reminder that modern west is anymore racially homogenous )
i don't think that you understands that japanese hates everyone who isn't related to empire of glorious nippon ( especially koreans and chinese )
I disagree, I think us kikes mog the rest of the universe in terms of ethnocentrism. Even aliens from andromeda galaxy would get mogged.

finns are ugrals?

he's a chang mogs even some of the white chadlites tbh, so it is a cherry pick

chosen ones, want open borders for the rest of the world but not for israel. Also people claim jews nepotism maxxx and help other jews ascend in bussiness.

chosen ones, want open borders for the rest of the world but not for israel. Also people claim jews nepotism maxxx and help other jews ascend in bussiness.
this is not ethnocentrism, but more like eliminating competition which can be obstacle for world domination for centuries ( also didn't foresight that chinks can get out the control after pumping tons of money in them and when you give them a finger they will take a whole hand and be threat for global dominance )

Racepill is pure cope, this dude is Chang, she would rather be with him if he were white Chad than if he were average ricecel

Nordic foids heightmog me, so it's over anyway.

but honestly finnish women prefer finnish men just like any race of women, men or nationality

and btw it's sad that ricecels cope with racial supremantism to point of delusion, but that's nothing suprising... mongoloids are most race obssesed fagots and even more ethnocentric

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X
thoughts ?

honestly why you non whites are obssesed with whites so much ? slavs, poles were also seen as 'worse' and were definitely not leading world, but we are nowhere obssesed with western women, most of ricecels, currycels, browncels are obssesed with white women
rice cope is really sad. unlike white supremacists who are banging noodlewhores, rice supremacists bang... no one?

slavs and poles are white passing and most rice can't tell the difference between a slav and a western yurop mayo. or italians for that matter, for some time they weren't considered white enough, but to rice it makes no difference.

I can feel the cumskin rage already

Gigacope
rice cope is really sad. unlike white supremacists who are banging noodlewhores, rice supremacists bang... no one?

slavs and poles are white passing and most rice can't tell the difference between a slav and a western yurop mayo. or italians for that matter, for some time they weren't considered white enough, but to rice it makes no difference.

Germanics, Meds and Slavs are the 3 subgroups of white people.

jsut be asian

I've been saying this for a long time

This curry I know actually ascended in finland. Might not be totally out of the ordinary.

Nothing to see here. Just cherry picked evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back