Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think Mainlander ascended by Musicmaxxing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Just a theory. I know he posted that he will be active on the other forum but in my opinion he ascended by musicmaxxing.

What do you think?

I like his music, why doesn't he just come here ffs. That other site is shit compared to here.

Just a theory. I know he posted that he will be active on the other forum but in my opinion he ascended by musicmaxxing.

What do you think?
Cope. Have you ever listened to music, which are popular among foids?

Cope. Have you ever listened to music, which are popular among foids?
I mean, we don't know whether he is popular among foids or not.

But I bet some foids hit him up in his private dms.

What kind of music does he make? I don't remember

I like his music, why doesn't he just come here ffs. That other site is shit compared to here.
He had a big disagreement with the mods regarding something, i don't remember, but it was basically due to censorship by the mods. :feelsbadman:

I mean, we don't know whether he is popular among foids or not.

But I bet some foids hit him up in his private dms.
I don't think that foids listen to incel music:feelshaha:

He had a big disagreement with the mods regarding something, i don't remember, but it was basically due to censorship by the mods. :feelsbadman:
Still the other site looks like it was designed by a second grader. .is mogs

What kind of music does he make? I don't remember
Incel music, he sings and plays guitar.

Check out his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG5aDTHFulVQViF9E-FTzNw
I don't think that foids listen to incel music:feelshaha:
Again we don't know that. He might be chatting up with several foids who knows.
Still the other site looks like it was designed by a second grader. .is mogs
Completely agree. We are the superior forum by all means. :feelscomfy:

Doesn't matter - musicmaxxing is valid. Even Egg White and Negative XP/School Shooter got some level of female attention after it due to their success (also shows the stupidity of women, these texts were meant to criticize/attack exactly the archetype of women they represent and they still celebrate it - it's like a jew celebrating/applauding the texts of Landser, Mr. Bond or Amok). Statusmaxxing/Famemaxxing is completely accurate.

Heis 30+ so no

Doesn't matter - musicmaxxing is valid. Even Egg White and Negative XP/School Shooter got some level of female attention after it due to their success (also shows the stupidity of women, these texts were meant to criticize/attack exactly the archetype of women they represent and they still celebrate it - it's like a jew celebrating/applauding the texts of Landser, Mr. Bond or Amok). Statusmaxxing/Famemaxxing is completely accurate.
Just make autistic music theory

Just make autistic music theory
His music is really good tbh. You should check out his songs on youtube some time. :feelscomfy:
Exactly. Couldn't agree more. :feelsokman:

Also very high iq post. :feelscomfy:

Is that pfp actually him ? If so His eye area is chad tier

Thank you boyo :feelsokman:
Why he put a statement against the blackpill in it btw? Did he go full tradcuck?
No clue. He might have. He is active on that other forum so i have no idea what his beliefs are now. :feelscomfy:
Is that pfp actually him ? If so His eye area is chad tier
I think so. He mogs me into oblivion. :feelsbadman:

Over for percussion cels like me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
This sucks. I'll never get pussy.
Vertical shot man playing triangle vertical shot man playing triangle 202153277

I don't like his music

He is norwooding and has a high-pitched soy voice. I highly doubt he ascended.

Just found the thread I mentioned in the other thread.

I didn't btw, it's over for me.

Just found the thread I mentioned in the other thread.

I didn't btw, it's over for me.
I am sorry to hear that. I really am.

A bit offtopic though, I really like your song Let the west burn to the ground especially the band version not the acoustic one. I really dig the drums.

I am sorry to hear that. I really am.

A bit offtopic though, I really like your song Let the west burn to the ground especially the band version not the acoustic one. I really dig the drums.
Thanks, more studio songs should be released soon, my producer will come back from his vacation.

Don't know myself. But a lot of fellow cels either deleted their accounts or are banned.
Any relevant new bans other than @JosefMengelecel ?