Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think my house is haunted

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Things keep moving on their own doors keep opening on their own and this female ghost keeps coming in my imagination and speaking something but I can't hear her but only see her lips move. I thought I was going crazy but this creepy shit started happening with my mom too.
She didn't see any ghost but things are moving on their own and doors keep opening on their own. I am too scared and can't go out due to quarantine.

Fuck that ghostly pussy. Volcel if you don’t

Last edited:
It's been happening since I moved here , I have imagined fuckiy her and also my dixk felt something so either I have gone full cucko or there is something

Ghost Chad only
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
It's been happening since I moved here , I have imagined fuckiy her and also my dixk felt something so either I have gone full cucko or there is something
Tfw curries are such slayers that literal dead foids come back from eternal limbo to show bob and vagene

Last edited:
Chad.co :feelsseriously:

Sounds like a jinn bro

The EGS is recruiting you boyo

Do the holy prayer

That’s possible

How long ago have you moved in? How long since after you moved in did you experience these occurrences? Did you get a great deal on the home purchase? Did the owner of the house seem desperate to sell it? Do you have any pets, namely dogs?

Record stuff tbh, that would be interesting.

greta is looking kinda cute tho :feelstrash:
ok. answer me this: whats the best way to go about thinking about her while you're doing it?

i think my face is ugly

this female ghost keeps coming in my imagination and speaking something but I can't hear her but only see her lips move.

Don't be scared. This is your ascension.

How long ago have you moved in? How long since after you moved in did you experience these occurrences? Did you get a great deal on the home purchase? Did the owner of the house seem desperate to sell it? Do you have any pets, namely dogs?
No I don't have any pets currently and we moved in last September , it's a government House so it was allotted not bought.

You need some drugs to cope my friend

:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

you could chant to remove the ghost. or learn to live with jr

qt ghost girl NOW

Thumb its not pepe mom itxs apu apustaja 175852677 added 48830360

No I don't have any pets currently and we moved in last September , it's a government House so it was allotted not bought.

How soon after you moved in did you experience strange occurrences?

Do you sometimes feel like you're not the only one in the room?

Started in the first week , yes all the time

You have a djinn in your home. I don't know why it's there. It could be that somebody conjured it from before, something went wron, and it's compelled to stay there under the magical contract. Or it just could be a mischievous one looking to scare people for kicks.

In any case don't show fear. If it is mischievous, it'll eventually get bored and leave. If it's compelled by a magician, well, you got a problem.