Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom is depressed or some shit, idk man

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
i suffer from the same condition as her, it just seems like she has lived her life as it went, never went in depth to anything, never went to museums, enjoyed her life. Nowadays she works, creating this illusion of idk what, it's impossible to describe, cause im so close, yet know jackshit, she rambles about wanting to move to "mexico" (country close by ((no doxx)) or moving down the street, she's genuinely convinced she'll change due to her environment, but she'll just become more resenting as she inevitbly seeks the truth.

my mom is the kinda person who cant throw a cardboard box, or a specific wire cause it might be useful. She's a hoarder, im frightened to see how much mental illness i've absorbed from her.

i am split whether i should try living on my own, or forever be a slave to her.

i feel like a child forever left, i am just a grown pathetic man

i am split whether i should try living on my own, or forever be a slave to her.
You can try if you want and go back to her if it fails

she gave birth to an autistic truecel so how could she not be depressed

volcel if you don't ascend with her

she gave birth to an autistic truecel so how could she not be depressed
she has 3 other children, 1 is a mentalcel, who she used to hit and abuse. My other sibling is mentally ill, she used to be mean against, my other "sibling" is also kinda strange but very succesful.

im just the autistic little forever stuck kid.

my mom shat out me (I was unwanted) an autistic adhd incel, 1 year later my sister who is somewhat normal and 4 more years later my brother who is a low IQ bluepilled incel.

What about your father? You might inherit his traits instead.

Kys GrAY.
man, i think i should join the neet club, however i might lose my privelege to go there if i do so. Maybe i will seek them, and get help to find a job. Im really fucked, im an abused dog, i wouldn't mind being forced to communicate with losers.

man, i think i should join the neet club, however i might lose my privelege to go there if i do so. Maybe i will seek them, and get help to find a job. Im really fucked, im an abused dog, i wouldn't mind being forced to communicate with losers.
Do it man. You're already an abused dog incel life can't get any worse for you. That's what I tell myself before making decisions.
Also money will be good for buying copes.

When you're at rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up.

What about your father? You might inherit his traits instead.
my dad is a massive chad, went around fucking throughout europe, probably has a bastard child, i cant go indept ofc, but e was definetely a chad, his office is litteraly, and im talking litteraly, maybe 30-50 meters away from me, but i only see him less than 2 hours per day, today only 30 minutes. And he's old as fuck. i've basically been raised by a mentally ill mother. But shes not mentally ill to cause me rage, just constantly lingering onto me with happiness, and sadness.

my dad is a massive chad, went around fucking throughout europe, probably has a bastard child, i cant go indept ofc, but e was definetely a chad, his office is litteraly, and im talking litteraly, maybe 30-50 meters away from me, but i only see him less than 2 hours per day, today only 30 minutes. And he's old as fuck. i've basically been raised by a mentally ill mother. But shes not mentally ill to cause me rage, just constantly lingering onto me with happiness, and sadness.
My dad was a chad too. He was a prize boxer in his area and his name was all across town newspapers (before he got married and quit). Sometimes I wonder how a high T thugmaxxer like him raised a retarded social reject like me, it's absurd.

Last edited:
My dad was a chad too. He was a prize boxer in his area and his name was all across town newspapers (before he got married and quit). Sometimes I wonder how a high T thugmaxxer like him raised a social reject like me, it's absurd.
Yes i agree, the only life fuel i have is that my father went through a similar experience as a child, i think i need to settle down, just meditate, not use any devices, for an extremely long time.

i think my ascension is near, and if i don't ascend, i will live like a hermit, happy.

i would beat up your tiny bitch ass so fucking hard you would pour blood like a butchered lamb
No matter how fucked up i am, i will always fight a fucking retard to the death, don't let these retards go around unchecked

my mom is kinda miserable aswell i try and console her but it hurts seeming your parents cry

my mom is kinda miserable aswell i try and console her but it hurts seeming your parents cry
i try to console her, but she takes great offence. It hurts very hard, my dad one time, i never tought he had it in him, but he started breaking out sobbing, in middle of the night as i were sleeping, inside my room, begging me to not hop out of school.

I just couldnt bare being 7 hours alone in school, for 3 fucking years

This is who you all work for and support via taxes

70366631-Women-pushing-prams-baby-stollers-past-bronze-sculptures-by-artist-Gustav-Vigeland-in-Vigeland-Park-Oslo-Oslo.jpg

We're working for them to push prams around and date Chad on the weekend. Most
people on welfare are single parent households in the UK.

It is a form of enforced state alimony.

Last edited:
This is who you all work for and support via taxes

70366631-Women-pushing-prams-baby-stollers-past-bronze-sculptures-by-artist-Gustav-Vigeland-in-Vigeland-Park-Oslo-Oslo.jpg

We're working for them to push prams around and date Chad on the weekend. Most
people on welfare are single parent households in the UK.

It is a form of enforced state alimony.
Lmao, not at all. We're funding to be replaced by migrants who enjoy benefits, when our life is penalties.