Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think my oneitis is actually a catfish

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
"She" is up until the early morning using discord. She has sent one message so far in the server we are in. And she has a hapa/white girl as her pfp makes it all the more suspicious. I think she's fake.

Why exactly are you giving your full attention and unrestrained social interaction to a foid who likely gels validated by a subhuman being as desperate as to seek this sort of conversation with a foid on Discuck? :feelswhat:

If she ever sees your face, she's gone; not to mention she's likely just as Chad-worshipping as any other in real life, perhaps evem already having a partner. :society:

Last edited:
My god, zoomers now have oneitis on profile pictures and usernames instead of real girls ... this world is just done, lmao.
Bro, I have a female name and female pfp on steam just so that simps like you give me attention and play with me, wake up, this is a blackpilled forum.

I think she asked a microcephalic bean-head friend to insult me. Wait...

Why exactly are you giving your full attention and unrestrained social interaction to a foid who likely gels validated by a subhuman being as desperate to seek this sort of conversation with a foid on Discuck? :feelswhat:
I wait longer than her to reply, I'm not giving her my unbridled attention.
If she ever sees your face, she's gone; not to mention she's likely just as Chad-worshipping as any other in real life, perhaps even already having a partner. :society:
This is the most foid attention I've gotten in some time, let me cope. Yeah there's a good chance she has a partner but I'll still try to justbefirstmaxx.

sorry-brother-wedidvalorant.gif

P1

P2

P3

P4

My god, zoomers now have oneitis on profile pictures and usernames instead of real girls ... this world is just done, lmao.
Bro, I have a female name and female pfp on steam just so that simps like you give me attention and play with me, wake up, this is a blackpilled forum.
Nice trick

She better be real

Why exactly are you giving your full attention and unrestrained social interaction to a foid who likely gels validated by a subhuman being as desperate as to seek this sort of conversation with a foid on Discuck? :feelswhat:

The guy may very well be a worthless dull pig.

"She" is up until the early morning using discord. She has sent one message so far in the server we are in. And she has a hapa/white girl as her pfp makes it all the more suspicious. I think she's fake.
Maybe. But many mentally ill foids go on discord for a long time too