Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing my oneitis being a hypergamous whore opened my eyes back open - I couldn't be any more grateful.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I thought the uber rare nerdy chick who dresses in all black and is into my hobbies was an exception, I ended up thinking that AWALT didn't apply every time. I even got false hope since she acted affably towards me but since I have seen her true face (her locking hands in front of me with this 6'2 nt chad who couldn't give a fuck about her interests) I knew how foolish my lamentation was. If you think you have hope and that cute girl secretly likes you and you are just wasting your chances then think again.

I got "Chad is fucking your oneitis" pilled irl.

I thought the uber rare nerdy chick who dresses in all black and is into my hobbies was an exception
Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor

we're just attributing patterns where there are none because we're delusional until we accept the fact our fate as wizards and that there is an in-built, unseen endogenous principle of the universe that prevents us from ever obtaining sex or relationships.

Seeing your crush be a whore is at first brutalizing, but eye opening and crucial to growth and exposing yourself to the truth.

I thought the uber rare nerdy chick who dresses in all black and is into my hobbies was an exception, I ended up thinking that AWALT didn't apply every time.
Man, that's an astonishing level of naivety. Wow. But it doesn't matter how far you delude yourself, the blackpill always comes to collect. If you always expect the worst, you'll never be disappointed.

Last edited:
AWALT. This is one of the most brutal parts of the blackpill. There are no magical fairytale exceptions, nobody will love you for you because you are an incel, and all foids are eager to destroy their pair bonding ability ASAP usually with thugmaxxed men that don't care about them. By age 18 they usually have at least a handful of bodies in their past and are used to sleeping around.

There is no comforting romantic relationship, it's all transactional now. No matter how you slice it an ugly man is one of the only losers. We have no sexual capital and are thusly discarded by both foids and society at large.

Every foid is a slut 0 exceptions exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back