Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think my oneitis made an onlyfans

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Idk why I get cucked so bad.

About 5 years ago I had a oneitis (noodle) who it turns out was a whore who charged guys $500 to fuck her and used to wear honey birdette shit and gymshark shit and Chanel perfume and expensive chocolate and Amazon gift cards and make cucks buy her that shit (AND NOT EVEN FUCK THEM FOR BUYING IT).

I think my more recent oneitis (also noodle) is doing onlyfans cos she has a bikini I reckon cost more than $1k, that's like what I pay for a suit, a finely tailored garment.

Either I'm born to simp, or this is a sign, white/mea/ latin girls only from now on (sorry won't stoop to curry or shaniqua)

Im sorry you had to experience this

I can see why oneitis ruins so many

About 5 years ago I had a oneitis (noodle) who it turns out was a whore who charged guys $500 to fuck her and used to wear honey birdette shit and gymshark shit and Chanel perfume and expensive chocolate and Amazon gift cards and make cucks buy her that shit (AND NOT EVEN FUCK THEM FOR BUYING IT).

I think my more recent oneitis (also noodle) is doing onlyfans cos she has a bikini I reckon cost more than $1k, that's like what I pay for a suit, a finely tailored garment.

Either I'm born to simp, or this is a sign, white/mea/ latin girls only from now on (sorry won't stoop to curry or shaniqua)
It's a sign that you should stop having oneitises altogether. Avoid interacting in any way with any woman you find too attractive, as not only are you going to get infested with false hope but will suffer immensely at the inevitable conclusion.

Stop being a oneitis haver cuck. Its not good thing to have

I'm lucky to never having a oneitis in my entire life. It most be brutal.

Play DDLC if you want a oneitis ngl

oneitis=foid

foid=hole

hole=whore

oneitis=whore

subscribe to her
kys if you think this was serious for a second

Many people will be surprised if girls start onlyfans, but we shouldn't. All foids are the same and if they need the money and have the chance, they would sell their body any day of the week. My oneitis when I was bluepilled in highschool was a 5'4 gook I thought was like a cute princess (fucking cringe) but now after seeing how much of a fucking bitch she is I won't be surprised if she makes an onlyfans in the future. Thing is she's ugly though, 3 PSL to looksmax.org

isn't it normal to have a $1k suit

how is that a brag
brb spending one month salary on a piece of cloth

onlyfans came up fast.
I don't remember hearing about it until like earlier this year even though it was made in 2016.

Oneitis is cucked beyond belief

It's a sign that you should stop having oneitises altogether. Avoid interacting in any way with any woman you find too attractive, as not only are you going to get infested with false hope but will suffer immensely at the inevitable conclusion.
yup, happened to me like 15-20 times allready. Is a disease