Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think that my parents wanted me to become an incel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
When I was living with my parents, I was still in high school and my mom knew I never had a gf. To this day when she calls me, she seems to be happy and I don’t understand why. It seems to me that she’s happy the made an incel son. What a pig. This fucking enraged me that a parent is happy that her son is missing out on life and is a fucking loser.

Just ignored your parents.

my parents nevER teached me social skills or how to talk to girls

But you know sex should be something natural...
Anyways your dad wasn't an alpha male probably

But you know sex should be something natural...
Anyways your dad wasn't an alpha male probably
my dad lives with me but doesnt talk to me. Ive never seen him cry or be happy

Are you asian by any chance? I am asian and yes they did not want me to have any girlfriend when I was in school.

I fucking hate my breeders. They are always obsessed with me. I cannot wait for the void to swallow them.

If parents decide to have a subhuman kid or any kid, honestly, they should make the proper environment for him. This goes double if both of them are not good-looking, and there is a big chance that their son will be subhuman. What they are supposed to do is compensate for his looks, because they can have a massive impact on his upbringing.

They can compensate for his height very easily by giving their son HGH. Also, they should be very rich, as it is very important to have at least something from the LMS. No one is going to live an incel life if they are born into wealth. That will have a massive impact on his upbringing and the respect that he will get from others. Now don´t mention ER, because he was not particularly rich; his family was just well off, but he did not benefit from it that much at all. He was not supported by his parents.

An incel son needs to be at least a millionaire to offset his inceldom. This is something that parents can do, but bringing a subhuman to this world and then telling him to earn his own money and work for his whole life without even experiencing any kind of happiness on top of that is just retarded.

They can compensate for his height very easily by giving their son HGH
My parents were completely retarded and did not give me shit when I was growing up. They never took me to get a medical checkup in my life. At least, I would have known if I was short and could’ve taken HGH. I never knew I was below average height despite getting mogged before being blackpilled.

Are you asian by any chance? I am asian and yes they did not want me to have any girlfriend when I was in school.

I fucking hate my breeders. They are always obsessed with me. I cannot wait for the void to swallow them.
Nope. I’m not Asian and idk why these motherfuckers didn’t notice anything abnormal with me

JFL you don’t need social skills. Your looks get people to talk to you and then you’ll get practice

telling him to earn his own money and work for his whole life without even experiencing any kind of happiness on top of that is just retarded
Exactly. No pussy = no work

You're a pet to them.

My parents were completely retarded and did not give me shit when I was growing up. They never took me to get a medical checkup in my life. At least, I would have known if I was short and could’ve taken HGH. I never knew I was below average height despite getting mogged before being blackpilled.
Because the fucking parents were stupid bluepillers. They believed the fucking crap how height does not matter and how it is about your personality. It irritates me beyond belief how parents can be so stupid. If they were so clever to make a baby, then they should also be clever about how to give him the best possible future. Instead, they have eaten the blue pill narrative.

Because the fucking parents were stupid bluepillers. They believed the fucking crap how height does not matter and how it is about your personality. It irritates me beyond belief how parents can be so stupid. If they were so clever to make a baby, then they should also be clever about how to give him the best possible future. Instead, they have eaten the blue pill narrative.
I wanna die.How tf did I end up like that? I still can’t believe it

It seems like it. That’s how they raised me
Same. My friend tells me that I fucked up by never asking my parents for shit growing up like a car which might have helped me avoid my current fate, but the way I was treated I really, really doubt I would have received anything. Just letting nature take it's course I guess.

When I was living with my parents, I was still in high school and my mom knew I never had a gf. To this day when she calls me, she seems to be happy and I don’t understand why. It seems to me that she’s happy the made an incel son. What a pig. This fucking enraged me that a parent is happy that her son is missing out on life and is a fucking loser.
Kill your parents and sell them at the farmer's market

T
Same. My friend tells me that I fucked up by never asking my parents for shit growing up like a car which might have helped me avoid my current fate, but the way I was treated I really, really doubt I would have received anything. Just letting nature take it's course I guess.
hey should’ve given you without asking if they were decent parents

I refuse to accept this reality
Well, only roping will help escape this reality. It was all predetermined. They should have just told me the results of my "attractiveness factor" when I was born so I could jump out of the stroller on my head and kill myself that way or something and spare myself of this fate. There was no need to show me my "future."

They don't care man. They just don't care one bit. Mine never gave a shit about me. Never even held a girl's hand and they don't care. I'm broken, man

"Hey there buddy, I know I popped you into existence from the void and all but you should slave away for no happiness and anything to look forward to! Oh, and also, I'm going to sabotage you deliberately and make sure you NEVER learn the skills to attract a woman. Well, shucks buddy. Oh, and also I'll take that foreskin of yours."
"Oh my god, why aren't young men working or doing anything??!? I just don't know why???"

Yeah, your mom is using you for emotional incest. A lot of moms will put emotional burden on their own sons instead of doing the right thing and talking to their husbands LIKE AN ADULT. If that's not shitty enough they will sometimes deliberately sabotage their sons from becoming an adult and successfully getting a girlfriend because they fear losing their sons. This happens a lot.
Nobody's even talking about this either.

Mothers really don't want their sons to ascend especially if the father is gone my own mother did the same thing with me yet she committed suicide by drinking herself to death my entire family blames me for it if I can go back in time and voluntarily go homeless rather than live with her after I graduated high school I would have been better off in the long run in my own Theory of course I should have learned a skill and got my act together I'm on the road doing that now but I am in my thirties unfortunately

It feels like my dad married my curry mother just to curse me

It's quite possible. I look back on my childhood years and how my parents raised me, and I can't help but come to the same conclusion.

Brootal

Don’t pick up her calls next time

No shit.
Its like that for all incels.
Your parents want to disown you