Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think my pills stopped working

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
my already shitty and weak meds stopped working. I know I need something harder, my shit doctor won't giove me anything better than what they use to treat shit like "depressed" females. I need something strong. Something good. like xanax, adderall or something. That's all I want. Why can't I get anything better than some random shit I've never heard of. And I don't wanna increase the dosage either because it's expensive and I just want something stronger. Something to numb the pain

they don’t want to be liable for any damage and or addiction that ensues from taking those meds. they’d rather get you more psychologically addictive meds that are mediocre in strength and have more side effects

No, never really needed; if you do ever try, it's likely copious amounts of gaslighting or otherwise bluepilled falsities will be fed to you for thousands of dollars... :feelsclown:

What exactly are you on medication on, and how do you know it all doesn't stem purely from your experience as a subhuman, not whatever illness they might diagnose you with? :feelsjuice:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

they don’t want to be liable for any damage and or addiction that ensues from taking those meds. they’d rather get you more psychologically addictive meds that are mediocre in strength and have more side effects
I wish I had those doctors everyone else has that just prescribes them whatever. mine wouldn't prescribe me water if I was dying from dehydration

What exactly are you on medication on, and how do you know it all doesn't stem purely from your experience as a subhuman, not whatever illness they might diagnose you with? :feelsjuice:
what does it matter if it's from my illness or from just being treated. I believe depression is a symptom not a cause. if you get treated like shit etc you become sad/depressed. you don't get sad because of "depression" so in the end it doesn't matter if it's from my illness or not if all I want is meds to numb the sadness. I'm on SSRIs btw, I realised post might seem like I mean physical suffering.

I'd very gladly become addicted to some random drug I'd have to take for the rest of my life anyway, if it meant I'd feel better at least

Xanax und alcohol

Grass wenn man Nt is für Access . Oder man findet ne reliable online source

Xanax und alcohol

Grass wenn man Nt is für Access . Oder man findet ne reliable online source
gras muss ich mir aufbewahren falls irgendwann mal normies vorbeikommen, damit ich so tun kann als wär ich auch normie.
Kann man in DE überhaupt xanax verschrieben kriegen?

gras muss ich mir aufbewahren falls irgendwann mal normies vorbeikommen, damit ich so tun kann als wär ich auch normie.
Kann man in DE überhaupt xanax verschrieben kriegen?
Ja das zeug gibst in Apotheken , aber du brauchst ein Rezept vom artzt für Konzentrations Probleme ADHD " etc.

Aber so clowny " wie diese scheise ist kannst du auch versuchen xanax so zu kaufen ,( in der Apotheke ) .

aber du brauchst ein Rezept vom artzt für Konzentrations Probleme ADHD " etc.
ja das problem ist dass meine bisherigen ärzte kein interesse mir IRGENDWAS zu verschreiben, trotz sehr offensichtlicher probleme

Yep. That's a problem with depression meds. You always need a higher dose as your body acclimates. They're simply a band aid not meant to be used long term. If your life is still shit after awhile, you're SOL. Personally, I need antipsychotics to shrink my brain. Benzos would be nice too.

Yep. That's a problem with depression meds. You always need a higher dose as your body acclimates. They're simply a band aid not meant to be used long term. If your life is still shit after awhile, you're SOL. Personally, I need antipsychotics to shrink my brain. Benzos would be nice too.
I want adderall. I heard it improves your productivity, and I never get anything done

I want adderall. I heard it improves your productivity, and I never get anything done
For ADHD sure. If you don't have it you'll end up wired and cracked out from what I've heard. It does keep you focused yes, but meth will too. It's the dopamine that helps you focus more than anything.

Something to numb the pain
Distract yourself with whatever things you enjoy.

Therefore, videogames usually helped me during my tapering off Risperidone.

my already shitty and weak meds stopped working. I know I need something harder, my shit doctor won't giove me anything better than what they use to treat shit like "depressed" females. I need something strong. Something good. like xanax, adderall or something. That's all I want. Why can't I get anything better than some random shit I've never heard of. And I don't wanna increase the dosage either because it's expensive and I just want something stronger. Something to numb the pain
Don't take jew pills.