Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Poland and Hungary and co. politicians are grandstanding

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say Hungary actually went against the West and with Russia. Then we just cut Hungary's economy off from access to the EU and other Western markets. From what I understand many Western mega corporations have built factories and supply chains in Hungary, because its high quality labor at low cost, and gives the corporations access to the EU marketplace. If Hungary got cut off from the EU marketplace, those mega corporations would have to shut down much of their operations in Hungary. Which the government of Hungary doesn't pay for itself. It has to tax somebody to pay for it. You see Russia can get away with this because they make a ton of money on exporting natural resources.

Could Hungary say fuck it and just become like a poor agrarian nation. Yes, but Hungarians would revolt, like if the government of Hungary had to reduce the salaries for government workers and unions in Hungary. What if Hungarians became so die hard anti-West that they were willing to be dirt poor.. then they could do it, as I don't think the US would actually invade Hungary. Realize though the EU and co. would then get behind opposition movements in Hungary with serious money and even weaponry.

Hungary has a really low birth rate, just about scraping the EU average, that should to tell you all you need to know about the country. Like you are paying women to have kids and boast about family values and you have a similar birth rate to Germany and Austria and a much lower birth rate than Sweden and France. If Copeium Nationalist politics was a Country!