Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think that you just killed someone Minjaze

I ain't a cuck, nor did I ever insult incels.
I just have SOME fucking compassion and remorse.

exactly. i also have a lot of compassion and remorse even though bitches probably have none for me, i can't help it.

She’s just looking for attention, obviously you blue pilled fakecels are orbiting her by talking about her

that whore shows how cucked Incel/PSL community really is

1 dumb attentionwhore comes and all that "blackpill" goes outta window. I can guarantee you the same shit would happen here with 10 fold if this forum ever allowed females. her every thread on lookism is 10 pages white knights kissing her butt. just lol

the blackpill: nature beats even the blackpill. incels would be pussywhipped a female showed attention. It is over

Femoidus incelus is very rare and as an expert it absolutely doesnt look like one.

Looks more like planus jainus doesnt get a ltr with chaddus goliath maximus

Guys, stop making fun of her - she clearly has mental problems.
I know I wronged her as well, but at least I'm trying to atone. I'm legit worried about her.
Then get in contact with her. Or her parents. And try to prevent / help. She's pretty obviously not unattractive, and young. So life will improve easily.

If she was a male she'd be a mentalcel and we'd be trying to help escape if possible. And since you seem to know her, no reason not to help IMO.

She can find Chads and Normies easily and it doesn't make any sense to look on these forums for a partner. She has to suffer from severe mental issues or she is the best troll since @Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
harvey was at least trying, she's just too obvious

Then get in contact with her. Or her parents. And try to prevent / help. She's pretty obviously not unattractive, and young. So life will improve easily.

If she was a male she'd be a mentalcel and we'd be trying to help escape if possible. And since you seem to know her, no reason not to help IMO.
if she wants to die let her die, it's her decission

I ain't a cuck, nor did I ever insult incels.
I just have SOME fucking compassion and remorse.
cut the crap, i was following r/FA back then u were posting.

I know ur posts. when they were banning people on r/FA who even say "incel". incel were getting banned from there like flies and you not only stucked with them but u were also saying "incels are toxic indeed" etc.

but then they banned u from there and you had to seek refuge in the community you were insulting.

She is completely insane
I mean. That's a standard state of existence for most foids. She just needs to mature. What's your signature btw. Dont' recognize them and they're cute.

I can't, she blocked me on everything and I don't know her parents.

@Master does this count as female worship? We are giving her attention.

cut the crap, i was following r/FA back then u were posting.

I know ur posts. when they were banning people on r/FA who even say "incel". incel were getting banned from there like flies and you not only stucked with them but u were also saying "incels are toxic indeed" etc.

but then they banned u from there and you had to seek refuge in the community you were insulting.
Proof I was insulting them.
Seriously, put your money where your mouth is.

if she wants to die let her die, it's her decission
It's a crime to not intervene if you know someone will attempt in some areas. (like mine.) Plus, I'm selfish. If a friend of mine was gonna rope with such a shitty reason i'd intervene regardless.

She can find Chads and Normies easily and it doesn't make any sense to look on these forums for a partner. She has to suffer from severe mental issues or she is the best troll since @Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
She does, anyone who slaps themselves on cam does.
She also had a pretty rough childhood.

A minor committing suicide due to lookism. Oh boy. FBI's dick will rape this site so much.

Proof I was insulting them.
Seriously, put your money where your mouth is.
even if I go through ur posts and find them u'd say "saying toxic isnt insulting" etc

the point is you took their side when they were clowning incels more than IT does. The admin of that sub admitted MANY times he hates incels so fucking much. Any r/FA regular is a cuck. that is a FACT.

that whore shows how cucked Incel/PSL community really is

1 dumb attentionwhore comes and all that "blackpill" goes outta window. I can guarantee you the same shit would happen here with 10 fold if this forum ever allowed females. her every thread on lookism is 10 pages white knights kissing her butt. just lol

the blackpill: nature beats even the blackpill. incels would be pussywhipped a female showed attention. It is over

It's a crime to not intervene if you know someone will attempt in some areas. (like mine.) Plus, I'm selfish. If a friend of mine was gonna rope with such a shitty reason i'd intervene regardless.
I think it's a crime in every civilized country. If I saw her roping I would obviously not let her die but now she's just a few zeroes and ones in the internet for me so why would I care.

She does, anyone who slaps themselves on cam does.
She also had a pretty rough childhood.
I can also slap myself on camera, it's no that hard.
But if that's true then this is the worst place for someone like her. Nobody should take Lookism that seriously.

Whatever, I don't know her so that is not my issue. Her relatives should take some responsibility ffs.

even if I go through ur posts and find them u'd say "saying toxic isnt insulting" etc

the point is you took their side when they were clowning incels more than IT does. The admin of that sub admitted MANY times he hates incels so fucking much. Any r/FA regular is a cuck. that is a FACT.
I wouldn't, I want actual proof.
That was before I even knew about Incels all that much and when I was bluepilled.
Can't people change?

Anyone from here or lookism would be willing to give her a chance, but she'd rather die than date a sub-Chad.

I mean. That's a standard state of existence for most foids. She just needs to mature. What's your signature btw. Dont' recognize them and they're cute.
Sora no method

I can also slap myself on camera, it's no that hard.
But if that's true then this is the worst place for someone like her. Nobody should take Lookism that seriously.

Whatever, I don't know her so that is not my issue. Her relatives should take some responsibility ffs.
Still, I don't get why anyone would do it if they weren't mentally ill.
I agree, and I have tried to tell her that countless of times - even promised that I'll leave incels if she leaves Lookism. Didn't work.

I agree, they're fucking retards.

Can't people change?
you didnt change tho, you were scared of standing your ground back then when they were clowning and banning ANY incel in r/FA. you wanted to stay in r/FA and after they banned you from there, you came here doing the same.

People can change but you didn't. but whatever i dont really feel like going on. carry on

She already did, it was an online relationship but still.
Even if she wouldn't (not that I deserve her love after the way I acted) I could still be her friend and help her.

Lol no. That isn't shit. Don't even know her family? lol You dumb cuck.

This is also very possibly just her way of ending her embarrassing online persona.

she's trolling or her father was invading her bath time since age of 2

there is no way a woman can be that autistic, she can open tinder and find 20 boyfriends within 30 minutes
Not every woman wants to be a pin cushion.

Why are you all getting your panties in a bunch over some suicidal roasite? Thousands of men rope every day and not one fuck or shit given. Are you all cucks here? Are you white knights in drab?

Not every woman wants to be a pin cushion.
she said that she'll date anyone within 3 - 4.5/10 range. I'm pretty sure that she would find much better partner in this app for normalfags than on site for sexually frustrated mysoginists

Daily reminder

ScreenShot007.jpg
704pp7sup.gif

she said that she'll date anyone within 3 - 4.5/10 range. I'm pretty sure that she would find much better partner in this app for normalfags than on site for sexually frustrated mysoginists
dont be fucking naive. I know you are GL voluntary virgin but thats no excuse for being THIS naive.

She would be disgusted at a real 3. She wrote 3-4/10 PSL. Which means 5-6 irl. You are deluded beyond saving if you legit believe if you think she would bf an ugly guy in real life.

she is an attention whore. thats all she is. and she knows best way to get showered in attention is sexually deprived incel/psl community.

dont be fucking naive. I know you are GL voluntary virgin but thats no excuse for being THIS naive.

She would be disgusted at a real 3. She wrote 3-4/10 PSL. Which means 5-6 irl. You are deluded beyond saving if you legit believe if you think she would bf an ugly guy in real life.

she is an attention whore. thats all she is. and she knows best way to get showered in attention is sexually deprived incel/psl community.
I only repeated what she said I obviously don't belive anything she wrote

Wtf she is not even ugly. That is just crazy throwing away your valuable life over some dumb shit.
I mean I fully understand and agree with ppl who have no point going on (such as myself),but fuck if I agree on someone with an actual future and life doing it.

Like the old saying goes "you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it".

Anyways @Minjaze you should call the cops or something on her if you know her inrl. Dunno how serious she is,but you def dont want this shit on you. I did some fucked up shit in the past and always regreted it.

I really cannot stand the majority of women and their attitude but she is mentally ill as FUCK, holy shit. She really seems to be serious about this. I feel really bad, imagine being an average looking girl with tons of privilege in life but being so fucked in the head that you can't even take advantage of it. it's like being born as a chadlite but seeing one or two flaws in your face and thinking it's so over that you should shoot yourself

Oh well whatever. She wouldn't touch any guy here with a 30ft pole anyway.
This. She is mad she can't get chad. I would say what a waste of a prime femoid but it was reserved for chad anyways so not like its absence will effect me

I really cannot stand the majority of women and their attitude but she is mentally ill as FUCK, holy shit. She really seems to be serious about this. I feel really bad, imagine being an average looking girl with tons of privilege in life but being so fucked in the head that you can't even take advantage of it. it's like being born as a chadlite but seeing one or two flaws in your face and thinking it's so over that you should shoot yourself

Sounds like the average incel tbh.

It's called having an inferiority complex.

A minor committing suicide due to lookism. Oh boy. FBI's dick will rape this site so much.
This. See this is what happens when you let a femoid enter any of these types of site, they can't handle shit and when they do decide to rope they pull in so much attention from media because "muh womenz" but when a incel dies no one cares (not even most incels). If her shit is real than I won't be surprised if this forum goes under review or some shit. I want to feel bad for her if it turns out to be true, but can't knowhing that she has more potential than anyone here and is just allowing some dumb bullshit in her mind stop her from achieving the success we can only dream of.

There was literally another femoid who had posted here much ugly and lonely than this girl and she was fucking fine even after being told to leave. This girl seems like she wants the attention

Sounds like the average incel tbh.

It's called having an inferiority complex.
FUCK OFF.
That is the most stupidest post I have seen the entire day. Jfl if you think incels are in similar situation as average girls.

This girl didn't though.
We can't let ourselves become the very people who bullied us.
This is what she said on lookism only a few hours ago:

"MaimonGuy was the love of my life, but we never got to meet in person sadly as Army kept on cucking us. I wish I had lost my virginity to him though"

Do you still pity her?

I know, but I still feel terrible for her because she'll keep doing this and might succeed one day.
I love her.

WTF? I almost vomited reading that. You love her? Wat?

She's mentally insane. She might actually kill herself. There's no way shes not mental. Any fucking female can open tinder or any dating website and get matches and messages 24/7. Are her parents even aware of her mental state?