Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think that you just killed someone Minjaze

I don't talk about this youtube whore. I'm talking about user here with name @Chewbacca . She's a legit 0/10, I don't see how anyone could date her or even have a conversation with her without being disgusted.
Post her picture tbh, no matter how ugly a woman is shes always guaranteed a mate. If anything ugly to average women have more men competing for them.

Post her picture tbh, no matter how ugly a woman is shes always guaranteed a mate. If anything ugly to average women have more men competing for them.

@Garbage

Profile pic

Wait, THATS A WOMAN?

JFL, but tbh she can still probably get a date.
No way man.
That aint even a woman. I dont care what she has down there.
That is a truecel amongs truecels.
@Akarin was right.

She looks like a guy, yeah. But she was lesbo.
No way man.
That aint even a woman. I dont care what she has down there.
That is a truecel amongs truecels.
@Akarin was right.

She looks old though, probably her own fault for wasting her teens chasing after Chad. I am CERTAIN that in her prime she used to be fuckable. She is looks challenged TODAY, but Im 100% sure shes not even a virgin tbh, so she can go to hell

You know I used to be semi high status at lookism at some point :D...
But it is pretty brutal.competition out there. So yeah she prob has way better offers overall.

The problem is that when a truecel,or oldcel (like me) suicide it is very rationalnchoice. And I personally wouldn't even want someonebto persuade me not to do it. I have no futute and my life is about to go from bad to worse.

For her however It is not the case,so imo I can understand why would people go out of their way to help her.
Your not an incel though

kek im like the incels version of this guy

Attachments

• 12724971_1596694623985894_515959143_n.jpg
    12724971_1596694623985894_515959143_n.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 60
Yeah sorry I use cel out of habbit.
I am.not inc like realincels.
We just need a single piece of evidence linking you to that Del Ray account to get you banned. I hope you slip up soon.

Wait, THATS A WOMAN?

JFL, but tbh she can still probably get a date.
I think its that femoid infiltrater, @Chewbacca . Although I'm not too sure but I remember everyone white knighting her kek1!!

what is this bitches problem, she keeps hanging around incel sites, she would have no problems getting in a relationship, solid 5, only compliment i will toss her, females can't be incel

And that's why you will always fail. You don't realize women are cruel, sick beasts who have zero compassion. You trying to somehow be "unlike them" is basically going onto the front line with a sign that says "Shoot me".

She had NO place in an incel forum, yet she still wormed herself in like a fucking pest. Nobody wanted her, and the people who did she fucked over HARD.
And she'll never go through with it anyway. They do it more for attention and pity than anything else, and it worked on you.
This. Minjaze is such a fucking faggot cuck. Disgraceful beta @Minjaze

@Minjaze you are such a fucking cuck
Let's hope she goes through with it, but most likely I would say she won't because all she wants is attention

This is a good example of how fucked up women are.

This crazy girl posts shit like this and lots of men from here and lookism reach out to help her. And we're considered the most misogynistic guys in the planet! Imagine how many normie men would help her!

Now what would happen if one of us did what she's doing? We'd get NO HELP at all! Women would just be glad we blew our brains out.

I don't talk about this youtube whore. I'm talking about user here with name @Chewbacca . She's a legit 0/10, I don't see how anyone could date her or even have a conversation with her without being disgusted.
that picture is frauded as fuck, look at her pose obviously trying to look ugly.

she puts on makeup + doesnt make ugly face expression and she'd be 4/10. I bet you she got orbiting from men irl too.

@13k i truly applaud your great posts in this thread. High IQ indeed.

Oh well, she failed. JFL JFL JFL

200.gif

I never wouldve guessed, its not like women pull this constantly

Thank god she's alive.
Hope the doctors manage to help her in some way.

how do you know?
Check lookism, she posted a thread there several hours ago saying that she "failed"

But tbh I doubt she even tried, "failed" is probably a stretch

Is there any way to watch her videos

@Minjaze you disappoint me.

I just realized she commented on my video

Screenshot 2018 03 21 09 44 05

What a bunch of fucking orbiting cucks you all are.

Do none of you EVER learn? Years and years of being treated like shit and you're STILL here white knighting.

Most of you would drop your blackpill 'beliefs' as soon as a roastie so much as smiled at you. Embarassment to the forum tbh.

I really cannot stand the majority of women and their attitude but she is mentally ill as FUCK, holy shit. She really seems to be serious about this. I feel really bad, imagine being an average looking girl with tons of privilege in life but being so fucked in the head that you can't even take advantage of it. it's like being born as a chadlite but seeing one or two flaws in your face and thinking it's so over that you should shoot yourself

Oh well whatever. She wouldn't touch any guy here with a 30ft pole anyway.

You still don't understand that "i'm ugly" for women means "i can't date chad he wants only to fuck me and date stacy" ?

I also love how all the good hearted people come outta woods when its a female threathing to sui. 10 pages of asskissers trying to "help" her. and when u call em out on their BS;

>you are disgusting, i only do this cos im worried a human being can sui, im not a white knight. ever tried to be a decent human being in your life ? like once ?

yet these good samaritan, kind people are NOWHERE to be seen when a male opens "imma end it tonight" thread. it gets only 1 "livestream it faggot" reply.

Just lol at this community.

THIS.

It's a crime to not intervene if you know someone will attempt in some areas. (like mine.) Plus, I'm selfish. If a friend of mine was gonna rope with such a shitty reason i'd intervene regardless.

Fake, it's a crime only if the person is NEXT to you.

Am i in the wrong forum ? Unbelievable how pathetic some alleged blackpillers can rapidly become in a heartbeat just to have a chance to orbit an average looking female.

You still don't understand that "i'm ugly" for women means "i can't date chad he wants only to fuck me and date stacy" ?

i understand that now, i wasn't orbiting. i was merely making a post on just how messed up she is in the head, but i don't care. she literally has more smv and privilege than this entire forum x90

women are a joke

What a bunch of fucking orbiting cucks you all are.

Do none of you EVER learn? Years and years of being treated like shit and you're STILL here white knighting.

Most of you would drop your blackpill 'beliefs' as soon as a roastie so much as smiled at you. Embarassment to the forum tbh.