Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think the covid vaccine is killing me

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Boyos my chest has been hurting since last night and it suddenly stopped an hour ago but now my arms feel super weak and i suddenly feel exhausted wtf :cryfeels:

same man, if i die it's because i got double vaxxed.

Yeah get used to it for an week apparently.
I never took it myself.

i’ve been sleeping quite a bit since vaxxing, GrAY.

over

I hope I die from it, fuck being alive

JoinedOct 25, 2022Posts7

Boyos my chest has been hurting since last night and it suddenly stopped an hour ago but now my arms feel super weak and i suddenly feel exhausted wtf :cryfeels:
Wildfire has begun, you are patient zero.

I dont understand why all you idiots took the vaxx

i took the vaccine also but just once

i never had any serious complications

Im feeling the same and my parents said i needed 3

damn brocel, sorry your dad is incapable of independent thought, that being said you can detox from whatever you were injected with, if you have the mental fortitude a one-month water fast should help you remove most or all toxins in the shot, a raw vegan diet also will.

i was forced to get vaxxed by my parents and school :feelsrope:

You deserve it for bending to the will of globo homo and getting the Jew poison that they conjured from aborted baby tears :feelsjuice:

When did you take the jab