Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think the jews are haunting me

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i cant sleep tonight and have to keep the lights on, first off my closet opened, now my spotify is playing eyes wide shut theme song (masked ball), it kept skipping too by its self. guys if one thing scares me its jews theres nothing that makes me cry apart from my life and my parents abuse.

when i think of jews i start tearing up and becoming paralyzed with fear idk why they are just so evil and greedy.

i cant sleep tonight and have to keep the lights on, first off my closet opened, now my spotify is playing eyes wide shut theme song (masked ball), it kept skipping too by its self. guys if one thing scares me its jews theres nothing that makes me cry apart from my life and my parents abuse.

when i think of jews i start tearing up and becoming paralyzed with fear idk why they are just so evil and greedy.

View attachment 892472
I know on how their brutality unmasked

Sometimes I cry when I think of how they drove poor Adolf to rope

shoot the jewish

You jew-hating fags are such pussies... Get a fucking life, you humongous faggots.

Sometimes I cry when I think of how they drove poor Adolf to rope
i dont even believe adolf was real, he was probably staged. jfl if you think the freemasons would allow 6 million jews to die.

i dont even believe adolf was real, he was probably staged. jfl if you think the freemasons would allow 6 million jews to die.
They had no choice

The Jews shrivelled up in their reptile skin and died pathetically just from the sight of Adolf's righteous visage

It's like what happens to Stacies when Chad looks at them

Except with dead kikes

Jews like to fly on my dreams