Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think there's many normies that don't even know chads exist (forget about the blackpill even)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I think the problem with spreading the blackpill is that most people don't even know that a small minority of males monopolize the sexual competition, while normies get the leftovers.
Like before many of the left wing activists were around, most people wouldn't have known facts about income inequality, like 1% owning 50% of the wealth.
This is shocking to most people.
But no one has told most of the that 1% of males make up for 50% of all female attraction.
Can we really blame them if there has been no actual activist going around telling people these facts?
I'm convinced that only a small minority of incels ever learn of the blackpill because of not seeing how she reacts to Chads enough, and because many are too low IQ for pattern detection. So the blackpilled incels are either high iq or had the privelage of having been exposed to science or these ideas in some other way.

Even rappers who claimed to fuck all the women don't know chad exists

He clearly has never heard of the meeks pill. I wonder how badly it would destroy rapper if they knew all the women they have wouldnt care about his money when Chad walks into the room. They will try to jump on his dick no matter what, divorce him, and try to beta buck for the Chad.

I think the problem with spreading the blackpill is that most people don't even know that a small minority of males monopolize the sexual competition, while normies get the leftovers.
Like before many of the left wing activists were around, most people wouldn't have known facts about income inequality, like 1% owning 50% of the wealth.
This is shocking to most people.
But no one has told most of the that 1% of males make up for 50% of all female attraction.
Can we really blame them if there has been no actual activist going around telling people these facts?
I'm convinced that only a small minority of incels ever learn of the blackpill because of not seeing how she reacts to Chads enough, and because many are too low IQ for pattern detection. So the blackpilled incels are either high iq or had the privelage of having been exposed to science or these ideas in some other way.

Even rappers who claimed to fuck all the women don't know chad exists

View attachment 376450

He clearly has never heard of the meeks pill. I wonder how badly it would destroy rapper if they knew all the women they have wouldnt care about his money when Chad walks into the room. They will try to jump on his dick no matter what, divorce him, and try to beta buck for the Chad.
rappers are redpill type copers tbhngl

cucked monycopers
No reason they shouldn't get called out on sites like this.

Unfortunately celebrity worship extends even to incels.
I've seen people on r/incelswithouthate praising rappers for being le based and blackpilled for saying things like how women like money.
Many incels still have a normie mentality of status seeking and worship but proclaim to see through things. Yet if the average male says something that isn't quite on target with the blackpill but is more redpill they get shit on by other incels.

Change starts with the individual tbh
No reason rappers shouldn't get flack here too if they cope with muh money and muh status.

"Don't build, they move in"

WOW. So on point and high iq

They don't want to win, they hang out at the finish line and fuck the winners.

No reason they shouldn't get called out on sites like this.

Unfortunately celebrity worship extends even to incels.
I've seen people on r/incelswithouthate praising rappers for being le based and blackpilled for saying things like how women like money.
Many incels still have a normie mentality of status seeking and worship but proclaim to see through things. Yet if the average male says something that isn't quite on target with the blackpill but is more redpill they get shit on by other incels.

Change starts with the individual tbh
No reason rappers shouldn't get flack here too if they cope with muh money and muh status.
Blackpill is non intuitive because of cucked lying to males about what females are actually attracted to

they win by fucking chad and settling for money maxxxers

Blackpill is non intuitive because of cucked lying to males about what females are actually attracted to
It's pretty inuitive it just seems really exaggerated and hard to believe at first.
You think some of things are just taken out of context or emphasized or made more dramatic for effect but nope.
What you see is what you get. It really is :feelsclown:

Yep, they can't lose. And even if no betas as they're a dying breed... big daddy gov steps in.
are betas really a dying breed? Seems like there are soy numale cucks running around a lot these days

It's pretty inuitive it just seems really exaggerated and hard to believe at first.
You think some of things are just taken out of context or emphasized or made more dramatic for effect but nope.
What you see is what you get. It really is :feelsclown:
I guess everyone knows that looks matter, but most can't imagine that it is pretty much everything

are betas really a dying breed? Seems like there are soy numale cucks running around a lot these days
Yeah I always forget about onlyfans shit. But those are probably zeta and omega males. No sex required. :feelssus:

If beta is second, those would be further down the line. It's hard for me to consider soys men.
I thought it was just alpha (chad), beta (normie), and incel.

It’s ogre. On the other hand, life fuel for winner maxxers

Just be a winner bro

rappers are usually dumb and bluepilled af

they get some redpill tier knowledge but just look at their songs: it's all about coping. Money, stupid expensive clothes, cars. All of that to get pussy. It blows my mind how they find worth bragging about a situation where they're basically being used by foids for their resources.

they get some redpill tier knowledge but just look at their songs: it's all about coping. Money, stupid expensive clothes, cars. All of that to get pussy. It blows my mind how they find worth bragging about a situation where they're basically being used by foids for their resources.
its over for rappercels

Tbh, 90% of mainstream rap music revolve around subhuman guys bragging about being used by their money and admitting they were incels before acquiring money and status JFL.

Tbh, 90% of mainstream rap music revolve around subhuman guys bragging about being used by their money and admitting they were incels before acquiring money and status JFL.

Hurricanes: A Memoir: Rick Ross: 9781094003290: Books - Amazon.ca
Rich Brian - Wikipedia
The Source |Post Malone Reveals Crazy Details About Plane Emergency Landing

Never began for them