Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think this form of "brotherhood" or "togetherness" is part of the problem with religious people

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Khabib quit and you know Andrew Tate was praising this guy for always believing in Allah although I don't think that's what you know, made him the way he is.

I don't look up to Khabib never will, but, he had quit after his dad left, and I mean literally left like he passed away so rest in peace, but Khabib had talked previously on numerous occasions on how much he loved his father and he did eventually quit because of his father.

Something Andrew Tate and Khabib have in common in (apart from the belief in Allah): the belief in a sense of brotherhood, Andrew Tate still looks up to his father and has his wonderful brother Tristan and Khabib had his father, all this was torn apart by his disappearance I think people on some age let go of this religious crap more and more.

Hindus preach old people coming to their fucking temples which I obviously don't like if you don't know so yeah, hindus see it as a positive thing the supposed more experienced people come to their temples or gatherings or what have you.

Well, it's full of pretentious fucks, I believe it's a very common show off and boast that you're rich I remember clear as my skin is the day I went to that big temple with my parents when I was young they had to pay for getting into the temples and obviously the poverty rates in India aren't comparable to western countries and you can imagine what I think of my parents as now.

So yeah, as more people disappear the more they'll be pushed into hating god by people like me and I guess I'm just their friend who wants to make them pass and I don't decide the rules. I'm not really a teacher as in I don't benefit from this that massively really had led to my downfall the incoherent will always hurt the coherent more than the coherent could ever possibly inflict any form of damage on the incoherent, that being said I will say I do feel bad and feel hurt seeing the lengths to which religious people participate in their stupid fiction, I also do believe I benefit on some level as in people see me as coherent even though I'm not, I don't know it depends on the day.

I don't know why I made this post but I guess I'm just tired?

As for foids, unfortunately, they don't care either way; a religious subhuman is still a subhuman who can be passed off solely as a "brother" if needed... :feelsclown:

Even an atheist Chad will do! :feelsUgh:

As for foids, unfortunately, they don't care either way; a religious subhuman is still a subhuman who can be passed off solely as a "brother" if needed... :feelsclown:

Even an atheist Chad will do! :feelsUgh:
wow didn't think of that lol

yeah that definitely could happen any time

0F1053AE DFA3 4E5C 93DC DD1E8E5E9FE0

C5AC774C 61EC 4013 B167 7711C3400FB1