Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think this year will be the end of incels is

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Lots of calls from the public to ban all incel forums and to call it a form of terrorism in which in no way it isn't, men who are steeped in solitude and have no social life are very unlikely to committ any violence on a foid

You can destroy our websites and places where we chill at but we are like roaches.
You hate and despise us and want to nuke us but we somehow still survive.

"NOOOO MEN CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO KNOW THE TROOTH!!! BE A GOOD LITTLE WAGIE AND BETABUXX THAT LANDWHALE!!!" :feels::feels::feels:

i doubt it would end because of that tbh

They really think banning incel websites is gonna solve the issue of people going ER (which rarely happens).

I think its the opposite, the harder they persecute incels the more powerful we become

Even if they take down .is it won't help them. Its like the US fighting against the Taliban or the Viet Cong; eventually the US is defeated after being worn out

It wont in near future until global powers start pushing incel prosecution on countries which currently dont give a fuck.

Roach gang we won’t ever die :blackpill:

Ideas are bulletproof.

Lots of calls from the public to ban all incel forums and to call it a form of terrorism in which in no way it isn't, men who are steeped in solitude and have no social life are very unlikely to committ any violence on a foid
the forum is moderate, no risk:dab:

Ideas are bulletproof.
Over the last few years there's been a noticeable rise of manosphere thinking in every internet comment section. They can't hide the burgeoning levels of sexual inequality forever.

they can ban incel sites but it wont stop the numbers of disenfranchised men from rising.

We just need to move to the Tor network or even I2P

The lack of incel groups there nowadays is strange

they can ban incel sites but it wont stop the numbers of disenfranchised men from rising.
exactly. this is happening. it's not just a few retards on a site anymore. more and more man are getting fucked up.
And a war is coming :feelsYall:

I predict more active users will leave and the quality of posts will diminish. There's only so much you can say about lookism.

The blackpill/truth is spreading fast since the plandemic started. The elites don’t want people to know the brutal truth

They want to silence us.

This is truly it. The powers that be either don't have interest in dealing with our problems, or they lack the political capability of taking any action. If the root cause of our suffering is never addressed, then the disease will never die. It'll just keep spreading, no matter how much you try to silence it.

let them. they want to take our spaces away then we will make everywhere our space. rape every toilet you see and #killallcucks

If this site gets nuked we just make another one.

It wont in near future until global powers start pushing incel prosecution on countries which currently dont give a fuck.
Because maybe they want a collaspe to happen and we are their ticket to that:feelsLSD:

The day reddit somehow takes down an entire other website is the day I kill myself.

The Ban of braincels was literally The worst thing to happen to me on recent years