Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought about becoming a paintER in 2022

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Of course like any aspiration or something I want to do, its gets snuffed out, because this when AI started to happen

Nevermind my lack of talent and the fact that digital art moggers were mogging me anyway.

Why bothER

"Just Learn how to draw and try hard":soy::soy::soy::soy:or you have the talent for draw or not

Same. It was bad enough before, but now, with AI getting better and better every year, it's ovER for all inspiring artists.

modern day hitlER lore

The next Austrian Painter

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

The online art space is basically all trannies, women, soys, and faggots (much more than any other community) so you honestly dodged a bullet

The online art space is basically all trannies, women, soys, and faggots (much more than any other community) so you honestly dodged a bullet
Yeah I gathered that.

I was thinking of doing irl paintings.

Yeah I gathered that.

I was thinking of doing irl paintings.
Even IRL the art world is pretty brutal (especially as a sub-5 male). I used to be really into art and I was and still am pretty "talented" but my highschool art teachers completely ruined it for me and now a rarely draw shit

If you're just gonna paint for fun and to not show anybody then there's no harm

These fucking retarded foid dyke cunt teachers would criticize everything I would do and say I have to do it their way or do whatever gay shit they wanted the class to do. One also helped these other kids harass me and made the bullying in that class really bad

Of course like any aspiration or something I want to do, its gets snuffed out, because this when AI started to happen

Nevermind my lack of talent and the fact that digital art moggers were mogging me anyway.

Why bothER
Cope

You'll become president in around 10 years then :feelshehe:

i wanted to become artist only to be like my austrian idol :feelsrope:

Why bothER
Atleast now you can be the next hitlER