Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I thought it was an exageration at first, i was coping. Renegade was right, truly blackpilled people are dead.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
There is no going around it, broskis. Im just lucky (or unlucky, idfk) that im too cowardly to kill myself. The cooes are running out, though.

When you're hopelesly blackpilled, i dont even think being a chad would compensate for it. Dont get me wrong, it would be 1000 times better, but still, the rose tinted glasses would be out forever...

I dont even know why i am alive anymore. Just looking in the mirror is becoming a chore.

Rip to all truecels who had the guts to rope. I wanna do it but I dont think i'll ever do it, im way too high inhib for that

I think the only way to actually go through with roping is while being on mind altering drugs or somehow gaslighting your brain into thinking you're not actually gonna die from it. Otherwise the preservation instincts are too strong.

Rip to all truecels who had the guts to rope. I wanna do it but I dont think i'll ever do it, im way too high inhib for that
i would have done it long time ago
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
but my parents dont have reliable kid besides me

my bro is useless

i would have done it long time ago
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
but my parents dont have reliable kid besides me

my bro is useless
Stop being a cuck for your parents, especially for your mom

Since you are already dead, why not try to enjoy being a ghost for a while?

It's a fun cope. You should try it.

Once the blackpill is fully digested you will perish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back