Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

as an 18 year old, i only get along with people under the age of 13

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
today i was talking with these dudes, they were 12 years old and we were just laughing and joking with each other. then it hit me.
im unable to converse with anyone thats younger than 13 because i stopped socializing at 13. so theyre all i really feel comfortable with. when im trying to talk to someone my age or even someone thats 16 its like im being choked into talking with them. i feel so uncomfortable and just cant take it.

this is so sad to admit, but last year i was buddies with this 10 year old kid. we'd play god of war and dumb games like among us, and it was near my birthday, and i asked him if he wanted to go watch a movie with me. so i asked his mom and she said it was okay. so we watched a bunch of marvel movies and ate goyslop. after that school started again and we really dont talk much anymore. :feelsbadman:

we hung out a few times and that was it. but those times were the best times of my life. him and i would go to starbux and go into the girls bathroom and fart spray it then walk away :feelskek: god he was a funny guy

:feelsbadman:

Yes young boys look up to me and younger girls always respect my demands
Whenever i tell them to give me something theyre always enthusiastic about doing what I tell them, I can just tell it
Prob because small girls arent brainwashed by feminism yet and understand their sole purpose that is of serving

Yes young boys look up to me and younger girls always respect my demands
Whenever i tell them to give me something theyre always enthusiastic about doing what I tell them, I can just tell it
Prob because small girls arent brainwashed by feminism yet and understand their sole purpose that is of serving
exactly. that kid that was 10, would always try his best to entertain me. if i wanted 10 bucks, hed get me 10 bucks. id feel like a person whenever i was around him.
i dont really know much about younger women as i dont talk to them often and i freak them out tbh. but i went up to a group of middle school girls, asked them to go up to this girl at a restaurant i just left (she was my waitress, and yes i go to restaurants alone) and tell her to write her number down on a paper.

they actually did it, and came back and told me the girl said she was a lesbian.
:feelscry:

Don't people see you as a pedo though?

That doesn't surprise me haha

not saying u are its just something that could come off that way.

I'm similar. I can only talk to teenagers in high school. I don't relate to others because my life experience isn't even that of a college age person or an adult. I really need to redo my youth by having a JB GF and teen friends, have cool parties so I be seen as a cool older guy by teens, and then I become a Chadlite. But sadly it's probably just my fantasy cope because unless I moneymaxx and then get lucky, nothing changes. I'm already a wizardcel and still a NEET incel virgin. Older people are often trash and ugly and make you more depressed. Younger people have better chances of looking up to older people. And then there's moneymaxx. Easier to impress younger people who can't work or don't work and have little money.