Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I thought my life was better, but I realized that the only thing that changed was that I'm now a neet.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I am also on anti depression meds that lower my libido. That's about it for changes in my life.

Anti-depression meds make my libido insanely high. On top of the thoughts of wanting to kill people, it's not a good combination.

I an not on anti depressant still i have low libido.

Anti-depression meds make my libido insanely high. On top of the thoughts of wanting to kill people, it's not a good combination.
why are u paying for meds like a cuck

why are u paying for meds like a cuck
"muh, cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck" Fucking christ. Can you not be an npc with the same response over and over again for five fucking minutes? Anyways I'm not on them anymore, they fucked with my mood too much.

I am also on anti depression meds that lower my libido. That's about it for changes in my life.
Sorry for being a woman and making the conversation about me. Why are you a neet now? Did you get fired or something?

Sorry for being a woman and making the conversation about me. Why are you a neet now? Did you get fired or something?
I became a NEET a year ago because I was too sick to keep working, and I never got a new job. The sickness was mono that I got from other causes other than actually kissing anyone.

Im a neet on anti depressants and I have virtually no libido. It helps me to deal with inceldom

How do you cope daily as a NEET?

Im a neet on anti depressants and I have virtually no libido. It helps me to deal with inceldom
That is basically suicide. You have no purpose in life now