Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I took a Szondi test.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Developed by Hungarian psychiatrist Szondi in 1935.
Some of the results.

"Inner panic, anxiety caused by excessive existential or erotic stimuli...

The Schizophrenic, or Ego Drive.

Primacy of the intellect. The predominance of the illusion that something impossible to be done. The feeling <I am abnormal>...Inability to contact. Egocentrism. Restlessness, excitement and anxiety. Constant refusals, avoidance, self-suppression, while the person wants to be everything. Eternal failure and yet an eternal rivalry. Stubborn insurance measures against the underlying autism. Fear of guilt and punishment. Barricading behind shame and disgust barriers."

Add rape fetish and that'd be me

No Szondi for your face

In real life or one of those meme internet tests?

the what test

Y u speak my language

I just chose the best looking faces (least amoung of balding, best bone structure etc)
Apart from that I found the overly masculine women repulsing, and the overly feminine men too.
That's about it.

And I'm not bisexual jfl I just picked the chads as most appealing because I thought from the perspective of who I want to be like

Developed by Hungarian psychiatrist Szondi in 1935.
Some of the results.

"Inner panic, anxiety caused by excessive existential or erotic stimuli...

The Schizophrenic, or Ego Drive.

Primacy of the intellect. The predominance of the illusion that something impossible to be done. The feeling <I am abnormal>...Inability to contact. Egocentrism. Restlessness, excitement and anxiety. Constant refusals, avoidance, self-suppression, while the person wants to be everything. Eternal failure and yet an eternal rivalry. Stubborn insurance measures against the underlying autism. Fear of guilt and punishment. Barricading behind shame and disgust barriers."
My results:

Vector S: The Sexual Drive

The dominance of personal love. Infantile or senile sexuality with aggressiveness.

Vector P: The Paroxysmal Drive

Suppression of erotic or any other affects. Fear of sensitive relationships. Unreal sexual fantasy world.

Vector Sch: The Schizophrenic, or Ego Drive

Primacy of the intellect. The predominance of the illusion that something impossible to be done. The feeling «I am abnormal». The eternal blockage. Inability to contact. Egocentrism. Restlessness, excitement and anxiety. Constant refusals, avoidance, self-suppression, while the person wants to be everything. Eternal failure and yet an eternal rivalry. Stubborn insurance measures against the underlying autism. Fear of guilt and punishment. Barricading behind shame and disgust barriers.

Vector C: The Contact Drive

Doubts in clinging and detachment. Obsessive contact due to ambivalence in attachment.

I just chose the best looking faces (least amoung of balding, best bone structure etc)
Apart from that I found the overly masculine women repulsing, and the overly feminine men too.
That's about it.

View attachment 878159

And I'm not bisexual jfl I just picked the chads as most appealing because I thought from the perspective of who I want to be like
Similar to mine but I used the other site. Btw, that is 'anti-inflative ego...'?

That's about it.

View attachment 878159

I also used the site where these faces are very small so if used the ones with big faces my results probably would be different.