Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Szondi Test results

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
Vector S: The Sexual Drive

The dominance of personal love. Infantile or senile sexuality with aggressiveness.

Vector P: The Paroxysmal Drive

Suppression of erotic or any other affects. Fear of sensitive relationships. Unreal sexual fantasy world.

Vector Sch: The Schizophrenic, or Ego Drive

Primacy of the intellect. The predominance of the illusion that something impossible to be done. The feeling «I am abnormal». The eternal blockage. Inability to contact. Egocentrism. Restlessness, excitement and anxiety. Constant refusals, avoidance, self-suppression, while the person wants to be everything. Eternal failure and yet an eternal rivalry. Stubborn insurance measures against the underlying autism. Fear of guilt and punishment. Barricading behind shame and disgust barriers.

Vector C: The Contact Drive

Doubts in clinging and detachment. Obsessive contact due to ambivalence in attachment.

Do one for me

Do one for me

Abnormal, pregenital sexuality.

Hysteroid anxiety and apprehensiveness, moral doubt.

The tendency to integrity, the desire for self-improvement. Inventiveness and creativity. The desire to dominate. Craving for the esoteric. Fanaticism, enthusiasm. Daydreaming. Excitement. Cunning, a tendency to intrigue. Arrogance, pride. Whining, nagging. Tendency to compete. Instability, tendency to overachieve.

Unfaithful bond. Detachment and search for a new object. Depressed and autistic forms of contact.

I have no idea what these results mean overall tbh

Personal love with passive devotion. In men: goal inversion. In women: excessive passivity in love. The dominance of unsatisfied personal love.

Inner panic, anxiety caused by excessive existential or erotic stimuli. Immobilization: sensorimotor deficits.

The desire to appear outwardly strong, the desire to hide excessive softness. Tendency towards moral masochism, devotion and self-sacrifice. Feeling of discomfort, fear of the world and of oneself. Aesthetic nature. Spurious inclination to ethics, religion, arts, humanities. Speech talent, musicality. Constant search for something new, despite a strong attachment to the old one. Rarely realized innate talents.

Mature contact relationship. Clinging to found love (friendship, career, interest object) without further seeking. Reliable attention ability.

Humanization of bisexuality through self-coercive techniques.

Inner panic, anxiety caused by excessive existential or erotic stimuli. Immobilization: sensorimotor deficits.

The tendency to integrity, the desire for self-improvement. Inventiveness and creativity. The desire to dominate. Craving for the esoteric. Fanaticism, enthusiasm. Daydreaming. Excitement. Cunning, a tendency to intrigue. Arrogance, pride. Whining, nagging. Tendency to compete. Instability, tendency to overachieve.

Doubts in clinging and detachment. Obsessive contact due to ambivalence in attachment.

Abnormal, pregenital sexuality.

Hysteroid anxiety and apprehensiveness, moral doubt.

Unfaithful bond. Detachment and search for a new object. Depressed and autistic forms of contact.

I have no idea what these results mean overall tbh
Very interesting.