Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took almost completly the relish jfl

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I am taking as many condiment as I can and not get caught I emptied all but one of relish you can see what I took on other left side I think. We can take these condiments and then they will move the condiments to the back just a way to get at chad and normie we take the sauce packets

Attachments

• 917D2AD0-2087-4768-890A-4F0456A8FE39.jpeg
    917D2AD0-2087-4768-890A-4F0456A8FE39.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 33
I am taking as many condiment as I can and not get caught I emptied all but one of relish you can see what I took on other left side I think. We can take these condiments and then they will move the condiments to the back just a way to get at chad and normie we take the sauce packets
:soy: :foidSoy:no not the relish

fuck yeah man get those normies to start asking for sauce

most based highest iq user

most based highest iq user
He's not that based and his IQ is merely adequate, if he had a higher IQ he would steal all the honey mustard which acts as a "get out of jail free card" as it were.

He's not that based and his IQ is merely adequate, if he had a higher IQ he would steal all the honey mustard which acts as a "get out of jail free card" as it were.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

How many did you take?

Good work, make them suffer