Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I took pictures of a decomposing body [very graphic pictures in the post]

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
One evening, as I was traveling in SEA I sat down on a riverside bench.
I immediately noticed the smell of death. I didn't think much of it, as it was probably just a dead rat lying somewhere around.
As I observed my surrounding I ended up noticing a bunch of people near the water about 20 meters away from me, I noticed that two of them were wearing a police uniform. It is then that it made click in my brain, there must be a dead body.
I couldn't see well, but luckily I had my mirrorless camera with me. I zoomed all the way in and took a picture.
There was indeed a body, it must have spend quite some time in the water, I could recognize that it was a men and that the fishes had already eaten parts of his dick. I moved to a better location and took even more pictures, but after about 10 minute I had to stop as I was about to throw up.

Screenshot 2023 12 16 at 102539 in the morning
Screenshot 2023 12 16 at 102638 in the morning

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal piranha-attackpill. Anyways did you slay there or not? :feelshmm:

That corpse mogs me

it looks like it belongs from a horror game

One evening, as I was traveling in SEA I sat down on a riverside bench.
I immediately noticed the smell of death. I didn't think much of it, as it was probably just a dead rat lying somewhere around.
As I observed my surrounding I ended up noticing a bunch of people near the water about 20 meters away from me, I noticed that two of them were wearing a police uniform. It is then that it made click in my brain, there must be a dead body.
I couldn't see well, but luckily I had my mirrorless camera with me. I zoomed all the way in and took a picture.
There was indeed a body, it must have spend quite some time in the water, I could recognize that it was a men and that the fishes had already eaten parts of his dick. I moved to a better location and took even more pictures, but after about 10 minute I had to stop as I was about to throw up.

View attachment 1005694View attachment 1005695
Mogs me

It was a very boring day, but seeing such a horror pumped me with adrenaline and made me feel alive. I guess thats why there are serial killers out there that kill just for the pleasure of killing

I’ve been around a dead body like this before. The smell you have to wash it off your body and clothes. Zombies in media are a joke/entertainment but the thought of having to face a decomposing body like this irl is scary asf.

How did you kill them?

I wonder if he was a truecel who was killed or killed himself

I wonder if he was a truecel who was killed or killed himself
He could have been that he jumped from a bridge upstream.
The other theory which I believe more is that he was a gangster and got eliminated. You can see his entire red arm has a tattoo.

Brutal for whoever did this