Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried anti depression pill

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
It worked.
Anxiety disappeared and I could focus on work.
I did have doubts though.

Cyanide pills are better

finally back in the cagie you fucking wagie
How about your access to pussy?
What cagie?
My "cagie" was LDARing in bed for months because I was depressed and couldn't study for exams.
if I can find a way to leave that place and be more active in life I will definitely feel better.

Access to pussy is not my concern ,
Being worried about getting laid leads to anxiety.
Its 2024 if you are in your late twenties , still a virgin and never had a gf , you will not get any.
Better to accept that than cry like a baby all day

What cagie?
My "cagie" was LDARing in bed for months because I was depressed and couldn't study for exams.
if I can find a way to leave that place and be more active in life I will definitely feel better.

Access to pussy is not my concern ,
Being worried about getting laid leads to anxiety.
Its 2024 if you are in your late twenties , still a virgin and never had a gf , you will not get any.
Better to accept that than cry like a baby all day
Good luck man, and honestly you’re right about it being better than crying like a baby all day.

I just can’t passively work in this situation.

I HOPE YOU FUCK THE SOCIETY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE. Otherwise you are part of the problem.

Good luck man, and honestly you’re right about it being better than crying like a baby all day.

I just can’t passively work in this situation.

I HOPE YOU FUCK THE SOCIETY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE. Otherwise you are part of the problem.
I am not planning to fuck society.
I just want to live my life privately and happily.
World war 3 is gonna happen.
And hundreds of millions will die.
Better live each day to the fullest before we get killed

I wish i could get them without prescription. I dont wanna go to a doctor because everyone there mogs me and i dont fully trust doctors

Last edited:
I wish i could them them without prescription. I dont wanna go to a doctor because everyone there mogs me and i dont fully trust doctors
I dont trust doctors either.
I got them from a dealer

Mogs me for having a dealer that sells prescriptions
Pills not prescription.
Yeah sorry you have to deal with all the faggy psychiatrists who dont give two shits about you and want your money.
If I learned anything from going to those sessions is that it only increases your anxiety.

Those doctors are all married and have their own office and are pretty chill in life.
You go there to get mogged and pay them.
Thats like being a paypig

Pills not prescription.
Yeah sorry you have to deal with all the faggy psychiatrists who dont give two shits about you and want your money.
If I learned anything from going to those sessions is that it only increases your anxiety.

Those doctors are all married and have their own office and are pretty chill in life.
You go there to get mogged and pay them.
Thats like being a paypig
Whats the name of the pills ?

I mean i could talk to a doctor and ask him to prescripe me X and Y but there is no guarantee he will prescripe it to me and also i dont wanna get mogged by everyone at the doctor.

Also i dont live in burgerland so insurance covers almost everything for me

Whats the name of the pills ?

I mean i could talk to a doctor and ask him to prescripe me X and Y but there is no guarantee he will prescripe it to me and also i dont wanna get mogged by everyone at the doctor.

Also i dont live in burgerland so insurance covers almost everything for me
SSRI