Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm so astronomically worthless

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
I'm flabbergasted by how much of a fucking worthless nigger I am, I'm cringe, disgusting, worthless, ugly, brown, deformed, bald, fat, everything that has negative worth I have it, my personality is shit too I'm fucked in the head by depression, anxiety & schizophrenia, I'm a compulsive retard and everything I do & say is cringe, retarded and harmful, I'm worth less than dirt, I should've choked and died at 4 years old

I am all of that except bald, fat and brown.

It's over brocel. Try leanmaxxing it will improve your mood when you see results I used to be fat too and felt much worse than I do now.

I'm sorry brocel I can relate to a lot of that

Thats not true, you are only worthless under the current socioeconomic model which capitalises off of docile normscum and hypersocials like foids tend to be. The system is designed to squeeze and extract from you, nothing wrong with being a dysfunctional cog in a tyrannical machine.

In 5 years the Stargate ASI will make us all worthless; the great equaliser. At this point we will have access to copes beyond our greatest dreams so none of it will matter in the end.

Thats not true, you are only worthless under the current socioeconomic model which capitalises off of docile normscum and hypersocials like foids tend to be. The system is designed to squeeze and extract from you, nothing wrong with being a dysfunctional cog in a tyrannical machine.

In 5 years the Stargate ASI will make us all worthless; the great equaliser. At this point we will have access to copes beyond our greatest dreams so none of it will matter in the end.
Mega cope

Sorry man, I feel the same... I'm not completely bald, but my hair and is starting to falling out, like Gollum