[It's Over] I tried cocaine today

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
-
I was forced to entertain a client at my work and he urged me to try cocaine. I was pretty reluctant to do so since I pretty much just smoke weed and occasionally drink. I did it anyways because I'm a pretty fucking boring guy and felt like I was losing his attention pretty frequently.

Tbh pretty underwhelming, I've had pretty bad ADHD my whole life and took Concerta for it so it barely gave me a rush, just felt like a couple Redbulls. 3/10 not worth cuz addicting and expensive. I'm just happy to be back with you guys.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I tried it once and had largely the same experience.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Your income is not worth the cuckery of the job. Being forced to entertain a client? Come on.

I

incel

Officer
-
take more and drink alcohol with it you dumbass

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
I have never been high so I cannot relate.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Cocaine is overrated

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
As always Hollywood exaggerate how those drugs work on people, if you were expecting to become low inhib god who would drive across the street, shout and fuck foids in a limousine like in movies then lol.

I had same revelation about psychedelics, yeah you will see things if you close your eyes and fractals while open but it's not even close what hollyjews were selling us.

Vlone

Vlone

-
As always Hollywood exaggerate how those drugs work on people, if you were expecting to become low inhib god who would drive across the street, shout and fuck foids in a limousine like in movies then lol.

I had same revelation about psychedelics, yeah you will see things if you close your eyes and fractals while open but it's not even close what hollyjews were selling us.
Haha sort of, I actually have quite a few coworkers who spend thousands a year on cocaine. Even when I came off of it into today I have no urges to try it. I do think it’s addicting, but also quite underwhelming
???? What are you a fucking bar girl
:feelskek: Yeah sure

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
Drugs are overrated.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I never drink alcohol smoke anything or get drugged lmao just more thing most people does and i don't

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Officer
-
Wtf do you do for a living that would require you to do cocaine for a client

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Not really, I just want to consume cocaine regularly, it seems like a good drug, but Ive never tried it
its over rated tbhtbh. if you are going to do a drug regularly there are way better ones available.

alone

alone

Captain
-
i just mix l-theanine whit caffeine :feelsthink:

once tried meth never again

tbh mdma is best but i have my problems to do even that

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
tbhtbh. the high is only 20-30 minutes + it is super expensive.
magic mushrooms/lsd lasts 2-3h so they are only drugs which i would recommend, only coming off trip sucks since your body is sloppy and lagging

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
cocaine seems shit and overpriced

I want to try meth though

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
Whenever I get a bit of prop it always makes me either spew or need a shit. I only get it occasionally as it's too expensive. I'll just have to stick to weed and alcohol to drugmaxx

tujavie

tujavie

Recruit
-
Wish I had a social circle that allowed me to buy (at least once) shrooms or acid :feelsbadman:. You mog me.

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
yeah i did it a few times, had the same experience. I think you need a certain personality to enjoy cocaine.

Vlone

Vlone

-
yeah i did it a few times, had the same experience. I think you need a certain personality to enjoy cocaine.
Interesting idea because part of my ADHD is an addictive personality, which I've had issues with in the past. I'm pretty much fully off of it almost a day later and I have no addictive desires for it.

Vlone

Vlone

-
Wish I had a social circle that allowed me to buy (at least once) shrooms or acid :feelsbadman:. You mog me.
I wouldn't call it a social circle. It's part of my job to entertain them. I formally met them one time prior. I spend pretty much every night alone, no one at my work is friends with me outside work.

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
-
Yeah cocaine is bull shit. Doesn't do anything to me either.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Tbh pretty underwhelming, I've had pretty bad ADHD my whole life and took Concerta for it so it barely gave me a rush, just felt like a couple Redbulls. 3/10 not worth cuz addicting and expensive. I'm just happy to be back with you guys.
They're shitty drugs for low iq people. Drugs will never solve anyone's problems.

Vlone

Vlone

-
Wish I could afford cocaine.
Lol if you can afford a couple Redbulls its basically the same thing. Probably the most underwhelming drug of all time, movies just overhype it.

Kardacel

Kardacel

We live in a economy
-
It's literally just a status "drug", it's only exciting because it's fucking expensive.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Captain
-
Lol if you can afford a couple Redbulls its basically the same thing. Probably the most underwhelming drug of all time, movies just overhype it.
How many redbulls at once to feel it?

B

Barrix

Recruit
-
I wouldn't call it a social circle. It's part of my job to entertain them. I formally met them one time prior. I spend pretty much every night alone, no one at my work is friends with me outside work.
What do you work as?

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Drugs are degenerate. Down with drugcels.