Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried some Big 5 Personality tests, the results aren't good

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230307 195330

I scored 97% on Neuroticism, that is essentially your sensitivity to negative emotions. To be fair...

Screenshot 20230307 203415

I'm fairly Extroverted, which is sensitivity to positive emotions, but I'm more Neurotic than I am Extroverted. Which means that I am more sensitive to negative emotions than my sensitivity is to positive emotions.

Screenshot 20230307 204039

I'm also high in Agreeableness, which basically means that I'm submissive as fuck and not assertive to get my way (which is pretty accurate). I also tend to be very empathetic towards others which is also a part of Agreeableness, some psychologists tried to re-brand Agreeableness as "Emotional intelligence" or "EQ", but that's just a way of shaming apathetic people.

Screenshot 20230307 194651

I also scored very high in Openness to Experience, maybe this is why I like Asian stuff so much.

Screenshot 20230307 2059082

Also, I scored low in Conscientiousness, this essentially means that I'm a lazy fuck (also, pretty accurate).

I like the Big 5 because studies and meta-analyses based on them are more replicable than many other psychological studies. I'm almost a Narcissist, as they tend to be high Neuroticism, high Extroversion, high Openness to Experience, and low Agreeableness. I'm high on the latter. This is why I often wonder if I might be a narcissist, but whenever I take tests to see if I am I always fail them.

I've been thinking more about social segregation lately, for example people only associating with those on their level of intelligence, their political beliefs, their worldviews in general, Etc. Note that this is an actual personality test and not a Myers-Briggs personality horoscope.

I expected to score the way that I did, although I had hoped that I would score at least "average" on Conscientiousness, but my room is a mess so I could expected the results. But scoring 97% on Neuroticism basically guarantees a life of depression and anxiety. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Also note that the combination of high Neuroticism and high Openness to Experience is essentially "the suicide personality", it is extremely rare to score high on both and not have had any suicidal thoughts.

Overall I'm not surprised with these results.

I'm fairly Extroverted
i can see
Screenshot 20230301 2320382

talking to women about sexual things like these seems quite extroverted to me, plus the 6'2" height probably helps doing such things

I don't see the point of "personality tests" anymore, tbh, especially if you're going to take them seriously. Most people generally already know what score they're going to get just by seeing what the questions are, we know if we're introverted/extroverted/neurotic/optimistic/openness. Don't need the "exact" scores and percentages in autistic detail. :feelsjuice:

Your personality is your face and height so none of this makes sense to me.

Can’t post screenshots for whatever reasons but here are my results:

Openness: 94%

Conscientiousness: 54%

Extraversion: 19%

Agreeableness: 37.5%

Neuroticism: 92%

What about Dark triad test?

i can see
View attachment 716308
talking to women about sexual things like these seems quite extroverted to me, plus the 6'2" height probably helps doing such things

Yeah, I am quite Extroverted, never denied that. But I am convinced that my Autism and high Neuroticism (shyness, anxiety, Etc.) are more of a handicap than JUST my looks, I'm ugly because I get 0 likes and matches on swipe-based dating apps, but I am too anxious to approach any toilets in the club, even when I used a wingtoilet a few times it didn't end well for me.

What about Dark triad test?

Good idea, but most of the dark triad tends to be high Neuroticism and low Agreeableness. Neuroticism is feeling negative emotions like anger and fear, Disagreeableness is lacking empathy and the willingness to hurt and manipulate others to further your own goals. I'd say that I don't score high on the Dark Triad.

Can’t post screenshots for whatever reasons but here are my results:

Openness: 94%

Conscientiousness: 54%

Extraversion: 19%

Agreeableness: 37.5%

Neuroticism: 92%

Somehow I suspect that most men on this forum are both high in Openness and high in Neuroticism. I think that to reject the Bluepill you must be willing to entertain alternative ideas (as the Bluepill is mainstream). And that most of us are high in Neuroticism because you wouldn't base an integral part of your identity on a negative thing you experience unless you have a stronger sensitivity towards negative emotions.

At least you're less lazy than me. :feelsokman:

Your personality is your face and height so none of this makes sense to me.

It's simple, if you're a 6'7 Chad who is too afraid to open a profile on dating apps because you think nobody can ever love you and you never approach a toilet because of severe anxiety then your face and height won't save you. Heck, I know "femcels" because they just assume that any positive interactions from men MUST mean an ulterior motive and that most men try to manipulate them. Sure, these toilets could install Tinder and get thousands of likes within 15 minutes but their personalities self-sabotage them.

Also, the halo effect wears off after the honeymoon phase ends. For example in the beginning of a relationship tallness predicts a toilet's satisfaction, but after 5 years it no longer has any effect on her perception of him. You need a good face and height to get into a relationship, but your personality determines if that relationship will last, especially after Chad hits the wall and she realises that she can dump him for a younger man.

I don't see the point of "personality tests" anymore, tbh, especially if you're going to take them seriously. Most people generally already know what score they're going to get just by seeing what the questions are, we know if we're introverted/extroverted/neurotic/optimistic/openness. Don't need the "exact" scores and percentages in autistic detail. :feelsjuice:

Understandable, I largely expected my results and based on most men's interactions here I'm convinced that we're essentially just in an "online asylum for highly Neurotic men". A lot of men on this forum mog me and tonnes of men in relationships, yet they are convinced that they can't ever be loved because of their flaws and then just exit the dating game.

I can respect incels who try to ascend and fail, but I have absolutely no respect for "incels" who have never even approached a toilet IRL or online and just concluding that it's over without any attempts to collect empirical data to prove their hypothesis. I know that it's ovER for me because of all the brutal rejections I've endured, I still often think about these horrible rejections. But plenty of men here are so anxious to even approach that they haven't faced these brutal rejections themselves.

Also, the halo effect wears off after the honeymoon phase ends. For example in the beginning of a relationship tallness predicts a toilet's satisfaction, but after 5 years it no longer has any effect on her perception of him. You need a good face and height to get into a relationship, but your personality determines if that relationship will last, especially after Chad hits the wall and she realises that she can dump him for a younger man.
That’s just brutal. It’s so hard for men to win in today’s society. That’s why I said in another thread that men should find more validation in moneymaxxing than foid attention. Female validation is ephemeral and easily changeable. Anyone who thinks a chad face can get you eternal true love should just look at Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, kek

Yeah, I am quite Extroverted, never denied that. But I am convinced that my Autism and high Neuroticism (shyness, anxiety, Etc.) are more of a handicap than JUST my looks, I'm ugly because I get 0 likes and matches on swipe-based dating apps, but I am too anxious to approach any toilets in the club, even when I used a wingtoilet a few times it didn't end well for me.

Good idea, but most of the dark triad tends to be high Neuroticism and low Agreeableness. Neuroticism is feeling negative emotions like anger and fear, Disagreeableness is lacking empathy and the willingness to hurt and manipulate others to further your own goals. I'd say that I don't score high on the Dark Triad.
Here is the link btw

Your 'Self' Archetype​

75%
match

The Joker​

Light hearted, sociable and fun to be around.
Your inner self archetype is that which closest matches your true personality. Your inner self is primarily influenced by the Joker archetype.

Your 'Persona' Archetype​

72%
match

The Joker​

Light hearted, sociable and fun to be around.
Your persona is the outward personality that you project for other people to see. This does not always match the true 'Self' archetype.
Your persona most matches the archetype of the Innocent Child.