Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Effect on IQ due to inceldom? Genetics or life circumstances. Disparity between IQ.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
Wanted to make this thread aout the disparity between my older previous IQ tests and one I've taken recently (by psychiatrist). I've always had a low IQ. My earliest score that I got was when I was about 7 years old, this was an IQ of 80. Regardless, my IQ tests were always double digit and below average. Another thing that was ALWAYS the case for me is that I score high on verbal IQ and really low on problem solving. For the first time ever my verbal IQ was lower than my problem solving IQ. And I'm sure inceldom has to do with that.

Long story short, I scored just below 1 standard deviation (1 SD is 115) on my total IQ, which is not impressive, however this was a shock to me as I always assumed I'm barely not clinically retarded. The disparity is massive and extremely rare I think.

I do wonder how it is possible though because I know inceldom and crippling loneliness has a very bad effect on your IQ.

@based_meme

Last edited:
What kind of questions did you have to answer?

What kind of questions did you have to answer?
It was a very wide array of tests. Verbal was general knowledge and recognizing words (in Dutch). My Dutch is not that good anymore so I think that has affected my verbal IQ a bit because I've scored higher in the past. I fucked that one up really hard I think, I felt really stupid.
Problem solving IQ had a lot to do with patterns, recreating structures, etc.
Memory was a lot of shit about numbers and calculating.

It's based on WAIS and I also have a harmonic scale IQ profile, meaning no significant difference between the scores.

It was a very wide array of tests. Verbal was general knowledge and recognizing words (in Dutch). My Dutch is not that good anymore so I think that has affected my verbal IQ a bit because I've scored higher in the past. I fucked that one up really hard I think, I felt really stupid.
Problem solving IQ had a lot to do with patterns, recreating structures, etc.
Memory was a lot of shit about numbers and calculating.

It's based on WAIS and I also have a harmonic scale IQ profile, meaning no significant difference between the scores.
Based on your writing you don't seem dumb at all.

I do wonder how it is possible though because I know inceldom and crippling loneliness has a very bad effect on your IQ.

@based_meme
Depression, stress, and loneliness (I'd say it's a chronic stressor) do contribute somewhat to decreased cognitive function.

Your score is good. Anything below 100 is when I'd say it's over for your IQ.