Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I tried to befriend someone and got rejected lmfao

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
So this guy commented on instagram about how he wished he had someone to play tekken with. Someone else asked him if he was psn, he said pc. I asked him what's his rank. We were the same rank. I then told him if he wanted my steam and he never replied. I looked at my notifications today and I can't find it anymore. Bro deleted his comment after I offered to play with him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

5c6

At least he betrayed his true colors before you could bond.

No friends IRL. No friends online. Such is the life of a truecel. :reeeeee:

At least he betrayed his true colors before you could bond.
This- the overwhelming majority of any friendships I had in HS and even quite a few in college have followed a pattern of initial friendliness, later followed by them simply only speaking & showing interest in me when it served some sort of convenience for them :feelsbadman:. I would say I have 3-4 friends who actually sincerely give af about me.

he was afraid you were chad trying to befriend him FAKECEL

yeah so they can improve their english :feels: . i havent talked to anyone from the usa
MOG me I can't have a conversation in omegle even when guys without my anxiety fucking me up