Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried to manifest the same human being

four1298

four1298

Greycel
I tried to manifest the same human being. Someone had a baby shower and I was given the leftover cake. I was going to share it as a manifestation of the same human being. It's like reincarnation. She was going to have the same face and same personality as her(. I was so excited, but a problem happened. Little by little I ate too much of it and then it was gone. I was going to also use this as an icebreaker for talking to a woman.

I tried to manifest the same human being. Someone had a baby shower and I was given the leftover cake. I was going to share it as a manifestation of the same human being. It's like reincarnation. She was going to have the same face and same personality as her(. I was so excited, but a problem happened. Little by little I ate too much of it and then it was gone. I was going to also use this as an icebreaker for talking to a woman.
2024cels