Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I trolled Advocate Doogy

• Thread starter Deleted member 36264
  • Start date
Deleted member 36264

Deleted member 36264

Banned
-
As you guys may know, Advocate Doogy makes a "Prove The Incel wrong" webcomic and accepts character submissions. So I made the dumbest character ever to have him put in his comic. A school shooter who has killed 200+ children.
Cal

To my surprise today, he is in the comic. We will see where this goes.

Troll

End of part 26....

There's 26 of this shit...?

I dont know am i retarded or what but i dont get anything he is trying to say with his comic.

you drawmog him

As you guys may know, Advocate Doogy makes a "Prove The Incel wrong" webcomic and accepts character submissions. So I made the dumbest character ever to have him put in his comic. A school shooter who has killed 200+ children.
View attachment 485696
To my surprise today, he is in the comic. We will see where this goes.

View attachment 485697
I think that the life of this guy was better than mine. You are not a troll at all, only the end is a troll. Otherwise there are many guys living like him or worse. I have never been a member of any band, I have always had problems, not only at the high school, your guy does not know that he is blackpilled, other guys and his family do not describe him as a shit etc.

Has any foid started to vomit when he was close to her ? It happened several times to me and the foid was not drunk. You should have written a much better scenario as a troll.

Brother, you describe just a reality.

Last edited:
I think that the life of this guy was better than mine. You are not a troll at all, only the end is a troll. Otherwise there are many guys living like him or worse. I have never been a member of any band, I have always had problems, not only at the high school etc.
Ok

How is this trolling?

Where is your character in his comic?

Anyway, i hope he keeps making cringy comics. Its impossible to be this autistic. Like, does anybody know whats the point of this one, for example?

How is this trolling?

Where is your character in his comic?

Anyway, i hope he keeps making cringy comics. Its impossible to be this autistic. Like, does anybody know whats the point of this one, for example?
1. I got him to put a school shooter in his comic.
2. The guy in the army shirt.

1. I got him to put a school shooter in his comic.

He has different characters in his comics? His drawings are so bad i cant tell if characters repeat from one strip to the next.

It would be better if you managed to make him include himself in his comics as an incel in denial, that copes by making Chris-Chan autistic level... songs about them. Or something like that.
It would be funny if he started to include sonichu in his comics. We could try to convince him that incels love sonichu because he represents the blackpill or something like that.
This guy is also very very delusional, i bet its easy to pretend to be a foid and convince him that he has an online gf, so he sends us his naked pics lmao. That would be brutal.
2. The guy in the army shirt.

Ill take your word kek

This is so much cringe (not you, the Advocate Doogy guy)

I hope he is rich else he is literally wasting his life right now, there's so much more things he could be spending his time doing than making these retarded ChrisChan tier drawings to get virtual pats on the back from random fuckers online

This is so much cringe (not you, the Advocate Doogy guy)

I hope he is rich else he is literally wasting his life right now, there's so much more things he could be spending his time doing than making these retarded ChrisChan tier drawings to get virtual pats on the back from random fuckers online
After getting banned from r/inceltear he is on suicide watch.