Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I trolled /x/

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I made a thread where I posted a photoshopped image that looks like the unedited jeff the killer image and it ended up getting viral and spreading to other boards

cant wait for them to find out its actually fake :feelskek:

theres already threads thinking its the real one like this one

I need to start trolling on twitter, reddit, etc. tbh.

I need to start trolling on twitter, reddit, etc. tbh.
I started race baiting there and the reactions there were funny but even without saying racial slurs or insulting races. Just simply talking about history and proving points about different races will still get you banned on these trash sites, I only did it in twitter though triggered a few hotheads there. Was funny tbh.

I started race baiting there and the reactions there were funny but even without saying racial slurs or insulting races. Just simply talking about history and proving points about different races will still get you banned on these trash sites, I only did it in twitter though triggered a few hotheads there. Was funny tbh.
me larping as a kike on 4chan:

me larping as a russian on reddit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/u25rlr/i_cant_believe_im_saying_this_but/

(I had multiple other reddit troll bait threads but I forgot them)

Fakecel if you wouldn't