Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I truly don't understand chads

F

flatmoon

Greycel
Here I am sitting in a line in a store waiting for food and out of no where these 2 fuckers come and along and say excuse me and walk in front of me to get behind me. I say "Oh sorry" in a apologetic tone since that my normal response to things like these. My music begins to play ads so I lower the volume and all of a sudden these 2 dudes start trying to talk to me saying "I wasn't trying to cut you bro" I at first thought they weren't talking about me but then they start talking aloud to each other saying "Why is bro looking down what the fuck" I HAVE LITERALLY NOT DONE ANYHTING AT THIS POINT, I keep on waiting in line and they start making fun of my hair saying "Bro his arms look so skinny bro" and "He looks like a nerd" Who the hell even says that in the real world we're grown ass men and yet still waste of skin keep saying shit. I then order my shit and leave but I don't fucking get how they work or what causes them to do shit like this. At the end of the day it's them fucking girls and not me so I guess i need to gymmaxx or some shit it pisses me off so much that this is how the world works for them no consequences.

I am actually skeptical of this story

Here I am sitting in a line in a store waiting for food and out of no where these 2 fuckers come and along and say excuse me and walk in front of me to get behind me. I say "Oh sorry" in a apologetic tone since that my normal response to things like these. My music begins to play ads so I lower the volume and all of a sudden these 2 dudes start trying to talk to me saying "I wasn't trying to cut you bro" I at first thought they weren't talking about me but then they start talking aloud to each other saying "Why is bro looking down what the fuck" I HAVE LITERALLY NOT DONE ANYHTING AT THIS POINT, I keep on waiting in line and they start making fun of my hair saying "Bro his arms look so skinny bro" and "He looks like a nerd" Who the hell even says that in the real world we're grown ass men and yet still waste of skin keep saying shit. I then order my shit and leave but I don't fucking get how they work or what causes them to do shit like this. At the end of the day it's them fucking girls and not me so I guess i need to gymmaxx or some shit it pisses me off so much that this is how the world works for them no consequences.
what you have observed is the true nature of the normie, cold and brutish

Chad or not it's rare for people to talk like that out of the blue in non school places
That's why I'm so confused myself. I did absolutely nothing but wait in line for my sandwich and I guess I was standing so close to the other person they thought I was trying to block them from cutting me? I truly don't know but whatever reason they didn't like it and made fun of me and ruined my day.

Chad or not it's rare for people to talk like that out of the blue in non school places
Money Reaction GIF by Ooki

This place often confuses “Chad” with normies. I think it’s because everyone here is genetic trash so regular dudes look like Chris Hemsworth by comparison.

Chads are often nice, polite, and generally have no reason to go around being assholes. If anything, they’ll just ignore you and go back to enjoying Chad life. They’ll typically not be assholes to you if unless you somehow inconvenience them. If they have money, even moreso. Rich chads have better things to do than waste energy mocking people lower than them. If anything, Chad’s are just very dismissive and blunt.

I remember talking to a dude who was a big NBA prospect. I had seen him earlier getting a parking ticket. I just made dumb small talk and mentioned the ticket just cuz I was talking. The dude barely responded to me. He said nothing mean. He didn’t even outright ignore me. It was just obvious he absolutely could not give less of a shit about what I was saying. He’s in the NBA now, and I’m a regular motherfucker still.

OP’s story sounds like normies talking. Maybe a dude that’s 5’11”. He’s skinnyfat with a medium cock. He’s full of insecurities, so he projects on anyone he deems lesser. Regular dudes are bastions of insecurity and anger. Male social structures are so competitive and dominance-centered, but in the current social structure, there’s no upgrading. If you’re 5’11”, you’ll never be 6’4”. Your cock will never be huge. You’re doomed to constantly play a game that you lose 50%+, but have no hope of raising your chances.

This place often confuses “Chad” with normies. I think it’s because everyone here is genetic trash so regular dudes look like Chris Hemsworth by comparison.

Chads are often nice, polite, and generally have no reason to go around being assholes. If anything, they’ll just ignore you and go back to enjoying Chad life. They’ll typically not be assholes to you if unless you somehow inconvenience them. If they have money, even moreso. Rich chads have better things to do than waste energy mocking people lower than them. If anything, Chad’s are just very dismissive and blunt.

I remember talking to a dude who was a big NBA prospect. I had seen him earlier getting a parking ticket. I just made dumb small talk and mentioned the ticket just cuz I was talking. The dude barely responded to me. He said nothing mean. He didn’t even outright ignore me. It was just obvious he absolutely could not give less of a shit about what I was saying. He’s in the NBA now, and I’m a regular motherfucker still.

OP’s story sounds like normies talking. Maybe a dude that’s 5’11”. He’s skinnyfat with a medium cock. He’s full of insecurities, so he projects on anyone he deems lesser. Regular dudes are bastions of insecurity and anger. Male social structures are so competitive and dominance-centered, but in the current social structure, there’s no upgrading. If you’re 5’11”, you’ll never be 6’4”. Your cock will never be huge. You’re doomed to constantly play a game that you lose 50%+, but have no hope of raising your chances.
normies have the eat what you kill mindset cause they actually stand to lose, chad always win so they dont care

World is dangerous bruh. You either grow a pair and dont stare at the floor or normies gonna soul rape you in public, pick the poison

Well put mate

Goer on em in gta