Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I type "why is everything so boring nowadays" and youtube tries to sell it as a "me" problem...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Back then, you could type anything, ANYTHING on the search bar of yt and it would AT LEAST, try to give an honest direct search result answer, in a bunch of videos to choose from.

And IM PRETTY FUCKING SURE im not the only one who feels this way. Modern life is just a bunch of immaculate, sanitized, innocous shit.

Even when you already know what you wanna find, guess what?! Its shadow banned. Cause its against their interests and their agenda, like most good things are.

Anything is out of bounds on the internet nowadays. They just wanna show the shit they already pre-approved in their heinous ways.

FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

And im pretry sure google sells the top spots on the search bar too. Why wouldnt they do it with yt? Those robber barons.

Everything's turning to shit tbh.

I noticed that too. Google and youtube are shit now.

I noticed that too. Google and youtube are shit now.
The problem is, everything is for sale.

Capitalism dickriders will say the free market will lead only to better outcomes for everybody, but the internet, videogames, sports, basically everything was better the less money centered it was.

The moment profit and the deadline is put ahead of fun and excitement is the moment things go downhill.

Im amazed the normie zombies are not complaining still. I guess as long as they are spoon fed and babysitted for their whole lives, they dont care if the spoon is full of literal shit and the babysitter is a junkie.

That's why you need to check out alternative medias.
Found the "muh alternative media" guy. And no, i wont be listening to 154 indie songs and buying 49 different games to "find what suits me" or wtvth.

That's a good way to be dumb, "what's good is what is popular".
I did not say that, and my comment didnt either. I've listened to some good indie songs and bands, saw some documentaries that werent that popular, trust me, i know what you're trying to say.

Its just that its stupid (at least to me) to live in a culture so dead that i have to dig under its carcass for anything worthwhile.

If i had to do that once in while (find some underground content that is), as a temporary hobbie, fine by me.

But if i dont have the knack for doing that every single fucking day of my life, you know? And im pretty sure you dont either.

I did not say that, and my comment didnt either. I've listened to some good indie songs and bands, saw some documentaries that werent that popular, trust me, i know what you're trying to say.

Its just that its stupid (at least to me) to live in a culture so dead that i have to dig under its carcass for anything worthwhile.

If i had to do that once in while (find some underground content that is), as a temporary hobbie, fine by me.

But if i dont have the knack for doing that every single fucking day of my life, you know? And im pretty sure you dont either.
Oh, I know what you mean now. I agree with you, I couldn't give up all the content on mainstream medias either. But it's a good option to use both hand in hand.

This has been the case for many years now if you haven’t noticed. You can almost only find professional influencer shill bots when looking for anything.

Jewtube is another social engineering tool like almost everything else on the internet.

Everything's turning to shit tbh.
dude it's the progs trying to shape society in their demented image. they want to eliminate any dissent. we are one of the last non-fully compromised corners of the internet

dude it's the progs trying to shape society in their demented image. they want to eliminate any dissent. we are one of the last non-fully compromised corners of the internet
True, but the only reason this place (this goes for the other uncompromised places) is allowed to exist is because it's either to monitor us like this.

True, but the only reason this place (this goes for the other uncompromised places) is allowed to exist is because it's either to monitor us like this.
i smashed the progs so hard they made some of my topics disappear. this place is at least partially compromised

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back