Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I unironically think white girls are easy

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Title. Yes I'm aware that they have highest smv of all the races but most white women are huge whores and no they are not chad only. I regularly see them with normies. They literally fuck anything that is decent looking. Yes they are hypergamous like all women but they comparatively have lower standards. I always hear normies saying how easy it is to fuck a GL white woman compared to GL ethnic women. They give their pussy like it's nothing.

they all got chudpilled somehow

Well then go fuck one

I've heard noodles are easier tho

No. Every white girl I've known monkey branch and cheat on their boyfriends the second they get a chance.
Yes, not with ethnics, usually whites htns or tyrone lites

I always hear normies saying how easy it is to fuck a GL white woman compared to GL ethnic women.
Cause any white Becky is gl to them lol, especially if they’re ethnics

Depends on the type of white woman. Normie white chicks are highly hypergamous, but subgroups within white women such as mudsharks and BPDs do exist

everyone that says this has never interacted with ethnic women. they're all chad-only whores NO MATTER WHICH RACE

Last edited:
Go get a white gf then fuck off