Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I violently smacked her off the bench today, and couldn't help but laugh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
My baby girl, my 2nd favorite lens, my SEL24240.
71klUJLTWqL AC SX466

We're still not in lockdown here, so after work I decided to go out cameramaxxing.
Had the neck strap wrapped around my wrist, put it down for a second, as I took the strap off I knocked my camera onto the pavement, and smashed the front element. I fucking chuckled at the fact that in a single mistake, $1000USD was just straight up destroyed in an instant, then I wanted to die.
Camera body is still fine though.

Fucking end me.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hello IT

:feelskek:That’s really sad man. I almost thought it was going to be something else you smacked off the bench.

Chad only
Btw you share some of your shots ?

Last edited:
Nice for creepshotting, mind sharing some with us ?

Chad only
Btw you share some of your shots ?
I'll give you a recent one from the lens before they closed the park down:
ChinkBlossoms

Nice for creepshotting, mind sharing some with us ?
It's illegal where I live to post photos of people on social media without their permission, rather not post the creepshots.
Instead have a photo of a sexdoll in an arcade that recently closed down, though it was taken on my sel50f14z.
SexDolls

It's illegal where I live to post photos of people on social media without their permission, rather not post the creepshots.
Instead have a photo of a sexdoll in an arcade that recently closed down, though it was taken on my sel50f14z.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

BBCamera mogs me

damn that sucks

jfl. IT will be all over this