Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wake up multiple times during the night screaming and sweating

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile I hear my downstairs neighbour moaning because she is getting fucked hard by her boyfriend.

It's over for me.

you know what needs to be done :feelsLSD:

Might as well go full COOMmaxxer after hearing that :ahegao:

Lmao, i also have pretty thin walls and my neighbour moaned really loudly a couple of months ago. even my mother heard them, funny how that woman didnt give two shits if other ppl heard or not, she was my age 24 and was getting pounded by a guy 15 years older

Play Skyrim 8 hours straight, you will sleep like babies

They are still going at it, this is pure ragefuel :feelsree:

Luckly most of the time I don't hear them which means they don't get that much action.
never began for animated birdcels
Calimero is a chicken I think
Lmao, i also have pretty thin walls and my neighbour moaned really loudly a couple of months ago. even my mother heard them, funny how that woman didnt give two shits if other ppl heard or not, she was my age 24 and was getting pounded by a guy 15 years older
They want other people to hear she is getting fucked as a way to brag

They are still going at it, this is pure ragefuel :feelsree:

Luckly most of the time I don't hear them which means they don't get that much action.

Calimero is a chicken I think

They want other people to hear she is getting fucked as a way to brag
why do you put up with that? i could never

why do you put up with that? i could never
What can I do to stop it except feeling like shit.

Most of the time I hear the guy moaning as well, it sounds so gay. Also I don't understand how he can last that long

What can I do to stop it except feeling like shit.

Most of the time I hear the guy moaning as well, it sounds so gay. Also I don't understand how he can last that long
bang on the door and tell them to shut the fuck up

bang on the door and tell them to shut the fuck up
I would, but the hallway below mine is closed for non residents. Best thing I can do is ring their doorbell but im not sure what number they live at because there are about 10 appartments in a hallway

Shit in front of their door

Remember, she's oppressed and you're privileged :soy:

What is the sound a donkey makes? :feelsLSD:

Blast some loud audio/music at 100% volume, that'll shut em up :feelsdevil:

Meanwhile I hear my downstairs neighbour moaning because she is getting fucked hard by her boyfriend.

It's over for me.
is that something that actually happens? I dont think I've ever heard people actually having sex, and I've been camping at a few music festivals.

is that something that actually happens? I dont think I've ever heard people actually having sex, and I've been camping at a few music festivals.
It doesn't happen often but it can happen yes. Does it surprise you that normies have sex?

It doesn't happen often but it can happen yes. Does it surprise you that normies have sex?
No I just have never seen or heard people having sex (irl), I've seen the obvious aftermath and consequences, I know it happens, I've just never casually bumped into people having sex/heard what was obviously sex. But I am not from the ghetto. I have been to degen places before though and still.

No I just have never seen or heard people having sex (irl), I've seen the obvious aftermath and consequences, I know it happens, I've just never casually bumped into people having sex/heard what was obviously sex. But I am not from the ghetto. I have been to degen places before though and still.
Well I live in an appartment block with 4 stories, and 10 people on each story, so statistically it's hard to avoid that someone around me will have sex. They are all students too and that even increases the probability

Well I live in an appartment block with 4 stories, and 10 people on each story, so statistically it's hard to avoid that someone around me will have sex. They are all students too and that even increases the probability
LOL. Makes sense. They have no shame to be discreet? I guess you wouldn't expect them to. That's college life.

LOL. Makes sense. They have no shame to be discreet? I guess you wouldn't expect them to. That's college life.
I guess the wall/floors are not really sound proof, but people maybe think that others can't hear them

I guess the wall/floors are not really sound proof, but people maybe think that others can't hear them
fuck that shit. headphones during day ear plugs during sleep. they are rly good, use them to travel since i cant sleep with sound, some whale can literally be snoring next to me and don't hear a thing. the silicone ones that mould into your ear shape.

fuck that shit. headphones during day ear plugs during sleep. they are rly good, use them to travel since i cant sleep with sound, some whale can literally be snoring next to me and don't hear a thing. the silicone ones that mould into your ear shape.
Thanks that's a pretty good idea