Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wake up this text from her on chadfish. I have not been able to talk to her b4 cuz I got more girls in harem. No girl will feel this towards us

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao I wake to this from this roastie. Look how afraid girls get when it comes to losing chad. Not even funny.

And remember how ppl say don’t double text this bitch be sending quadrupled text

No girl will feel this strongly about when losing us. It’s fucking over!!

43BEA69C C214 4885 A015 CB9A8543312D

you will never have this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you need to act like a fucking cunt to your hoes. liven them up with some narcistic behaviour. start by saying you are dating another girl. mention that she is more attractive than hannah. that she has something that hannah never had to offer (IDK, say she has big tits which u like or something, or troll her by saying she has a better personality) then proceed to see what hannah will do so chad will give her another chance
play on their feelings. treat them like shit.

It never began for any of us here. Even if we got a girlfriend, she'd never treat us like this.

such is the life of a High SMV male

Women care only about looks

I love you more than words can describe
She's really into your personality! You should meet up with her and ascend bro.

you need to act like a fucking cunt to your hoes. liven them up with some narcistic behaviour. start by saying you are dating another girl. mention that she is more attractive than hannah. that she has something that hannah never had to offer (IDK, say she has big tits which u like or something, or troll her by saying she has a better personality) then proceed to see what hannah will do so chad will give her another chance
Agreed he needs to treat them like shit.

They're so pathetic. They drown themselves in these massive paragraphs of emotion. Don't get me wrong. Foids are retarded. But they should know that chad is just a womens whore. I don't get how they feel this massive emotional attachment "I love you more than words can describe" same with that other foid you chadfished. For example, if we saw some hot stacey we would just bust a nut and that would be the end of it we wouldn't be crying our eyes out for the lack of her "love". These foids can't discern between lust and love. It's fucking weird man, you would think they evolved with high iq

I have recently turned 29 years old on Oct 21 (4 days ago). Not a single soul remembered, knew or cared. That's the general outline for all of my birthdays throughout my twenties, on top of that I had to wagecuck a 14hrs workday.

I am now a 29 y/o hugless, kissless, handholdless virgin.(the feels are too real)
The contrast between my existence which can be summarized as "depths of pain and suffering" and Chads existence, which consists of women losing their minds over him and falling deeply in love with him over a couple of text messages...further bombarding his phone with genuine, emotionally charged texts when he wakes up.

An oldcel new this forum, could be pushed into madness or even insanity after seeing the contrast between his existence and Chads life. It's for the lack of a better word, surreal.

#BORNTOFEEL
:feelscry:

Lmao I wake to this from this roastie. Look how afraid girls get when it comes to losing chad. Not even funny.

And remember how ppl say don’t double text this bitch be sending quadrupled text

View attachment 161286

JFL @ this dumb roastie. She thinks shes in love. Btw how many bitches you got in the harem. And you actually talk to them on the phone? You must have a great personality. :chad::chad::chad::chad:

All this over a guy she's never even met. It is beyond over
Foids are retarded. But they should know that chad is just a womens whore.
They are massive narcissists, they actually believe they deserve a guy out of their league

Your threads are potent suifuel.

Tfw wagecuck for 5 hours covered in dust, sweaty, dirty and have no one to talk to about my chit day feelsbadman.

"have a good day janitorcel! See you tomorrow bucko!"
Image result for wojak angry

1489735101401.png

I have recently turned 29 years old on Oct 21 (4 days ago). Not a single soul remembered, knew or cared. That's the general outline for all of my birthdays throughout my twenties, on top of that I had to wagecuck a 14hrs workday.

I am now a 29 y/o hugless, kissless, handholdless virgin.(the feels are too real)
The contrast between my existence which can be summarized as "depths of pain and suffering" and Chads existence, which consists of women losing their minds over him and falling deeply in love with him over a couple of text messages...further bombarding his phone with genuine, emotionally charged texts when he wakes up.
It's over.

Happy be-lated birthday man.

It's so alien to me, it almost feels surreal. No girl ever smiled at me, gave me a complement or some positive attention.

Wow. This is the kind of love u get for being hot. Reality is brutal always. Great post

View attachment 161286
How the fuck do you Chadfishers do this? Get girls so into you without ever actually speaking to them???

My chad co-worker who I talk to a fair amount, tried this to amp up his asshole factor. He booked a weekend with a 6/10 girl, but then a hotter woman became available for the weekend. So he texted the 6/10 girl and told her the hotter girl is available so he had to cancel the weekend with her.

That 6/10 of girl was furious and sending him long texts, then begging for him to not cancel for the weekend. But he went through with it and invited the hotter girl over for the weekend.

The 6/10 girl became madly in love with him, and was trying to do anything to please him. So sometimes if no other better girl was available he let her come and suck his dick, then told her to go home.

How the fuck do you Chadfishers do this? Get girls so into you without ever actually speaking to them???
I talk to them on phone maybe that helps

An oldcel new this forum, could be pushed into madness or even insanity after seeing the contrast between his existence and Chads life. It's for the lack of a better word, surreal.

#BORNTOFEEL
:cryfeels::cryfeels: One of the most Blackpilled things I read when it comes current lifestyles.

I talk to them on phone maybe that helps
But still, you're only talking on the phone, and I guess you talk dark triad shit, which gets them more hooked, but you basically have them totally desiring you even though they never seen u?!

#BORNTOFEEL
This, the difference between an ugly mans life and chads life is like a different planet. If it was more fair you would think you would get a less attractive girl that still loves you. But no, you either get it all or NOTHING basically.
Its fucking infuriating knowing how different our experiences of this world are. I fucking hate this universe so much
My chad co-worker who I talk to a fair amount, tried this to amp up his asshole factor. He booked a weekend with a 6/10 girl, but then a hotter woman became available for the weekend. So he texted the 6/10 girl and told her the hotter girl is available so he had to cancel the weekend with her.

That 6/10 of girl was furious and sending him long texts, then begging for him to not cancel for the weekend. But he went through with it and invited the hotter girl over for the weekend.

The 6/10 girl became madly in love with him, and was trying to do anything to please him. So sometimes if no other better girl was available he let her come and suck his dick, then told her to go home.
I hate my life, fuuuuuuuuuck

Today, old friend.

The Reddit_is_for_cuckspill strikes again. Brutal

High IQ. Chad should never let a sub 9 femoid take his semen into her vagina. Ugly women shouldn't even have vaginas. Mouths are enough.

#BORNTOFEEL

Over time I believe Chads are the heroes of our story. While incels are the villains, eg.. Batman & Joker. Normies are the extras and NPC's in the movie.

The thing is to make a truly believable compelling villain, he has to go through the real pain. Eg.. someone who hated women for no reason, wouldn't have the true passion and compelling aspect as someone who hated women from a lifetime of rejection and hypocrisy, for things he had no control over.

But still, you're only talking on the phone, and I guess you talk dark triad shit, which gets them more hooked, but you basically have them totally desiring you even though they never seen u?!
yea its pretty weird
Please release an audio i need to know how to talk to them..you seem to be phonechad at least :chad::chad::chad::chad:
i have many audio clips just need to edit them. this one night i talked to 3-4 girls from 12 am to 5am i just call them in midddle of night and wake them up and tell them i cant sleep lmao and then they complain about being tierd on work next day and do it again lmaooo

View attachment 161286
Jordan Peterson was correct when he said women were both emotional and primal creatures. Shit like this here prove it. It's so sad women are throwing themselves at Chads each time one shows up, while I'm going to assume the woman here has a bunch of orbiters ready to sleep with her and can't be thankful that men find her attractive, much like all women. JFL what a timeline we live in.

Lol. What a stupid cunt. Try to get her to rope.

We live a life like this and on top of it all we get mocked for it and treated like trash. How can others not even consider for a second what it is like to be us, wtf is wrong with everyone we are human too!
This, the difference between an ugly mans life and chads life is like a different planet. If it was more fair you would think you would get a less attractive girl that still loves you. But no, you either get it all or NOTHING basically.
Its fucking infuriating knowing how different our experiences of this world are. I fucking hate this universe so much

Last edited:
High IQ. Chad should never let a sub 9 femoid take his semen into her vagina. Ugly women shouldn't even have vaginas. Mouths are enough.

He is pretty based in some ways. He had 3-4 long term relationships with women he wanted to marry in his early 20's, but each time he became too nice the girls left him within a month of him being a nice guy. So over time he became more and more mean spirited and selfish towards women.

If I was a woman and a man remotely treated me like less than cat shit, I would be out of there. But that is my male brain projecting onto women.

yea its pretty weird

i have many audio clips just need to edit them. this one night i talked to 3-4 girls from 12 am to 5am i just call them in midddle of night and wake them up and tell them i cant sleep lmao and then they complain about being tierd on work next day and do it again lmaooo
foids are dumb but surely they ask for basic shit, like pictures of you doing a certain activity, or to facetime you? like you can avoid that shit for a few days but not forever

like seriously how dumb must foids be to believe these chadfishes

foids are dumb but surely they ask for basic shit, like pictures of you doing a certain activity, or to facetime you? like you can avoid that shit for a few days but not forever

like seriously how dumb must foids be to believe these chadfishes
They don’t ask. I have a theory on FaceTime.

they don’t face time because they are self conscious about their looks

Its like each day is just a reminder that its over

Weapon grade suicide fuel

Do you download your Chads stories, pics and post it on the Snapchat story to make it look seem like you're a real Chad to make it seem less suspicious?

They're so pathetic. They drown themselves in these massive paragraphs of emotion. Don't get me wrong. Foids are retarded. But they should know that chad is just a womens whore. I don't get how they feel this massive emotional attachment "I love you more than words can describe" same with that other foid you chadfished. For example, if we saw some hot stacey we would just bust a nut and that would be the end of it we wouldn't be crying our eyes out for the lack of her "love". These foids can't discern between lust and love. It's fucking weird man, you would think they evolved with high iq
Lol you forgot a lot of cucks and normies write heartfelt messages like that for some random becky they crushed on...

A lot are absolutely delusional about their chances of fucking said becky.

Foids are delusional about getting commitment from chad.

A few of the ones I talk to almost never send/show pics of their faces, or only heavily filtered. They feel insecure when talking to gigachad, definitely. And these are girls that send nudes. If I didn't look up their Facebooks I wouldn't even know what they look like.