Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wake up this text from her on chadfish. I have not been able to talk to her b4 cuz I got more girls in harem. No girl will feel this towards us

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I have recently turned 29 years old on Oct 21 (4 days ago). Not a single soul remembered, knew or cared. That's the general outline for all of my birthdays throughout my twenties, on top of that I had to wagecuck a 14hrs workday.

I am now a 29 y/o hugless, kissless, handholdless virgin.(the feels are too real)
The contrast between my existence which can be summarized as "depths of pain and suffering" and Chads existence, which consists of women losing their minds over him and falling deeply in love with him over a couple of text messages...further bombarding his phone with genuine, emotionally charged texts when he wakes up.

An oldcel new this forum, could be pushed into madness or even insanity after seeing the contrast between his existence and Chads life. It's for the lack of a better word, surreal.

#BORNTOFEEL
:feelscry:

Hey, I don't really want to say happy birthday because I don't think you enjoyed it very much (as do I, my last birthday was uneventful, no one cared and I ended up crying the next day on the street thinking about it JFL). But I'd like to congratulate you on making it this far, to the age of 29 without any love, care or compassion coming your way. It's truly a remarkable feat. I'm 23 and I feel suicidal every day, I can only imagine how you feel. You have my respect soldier.

Lol you forgot a lot of cucks and normies write heartfelt messages like that for some random becky they crushed on...

A lot are absolutely delusional about their chances of fucking said becky.

Foids are delusional about getting commitment from chad.
But you're also forgetting that foids are more cruel and self aware about looks. They should know better than the average nu-soy about how these "relationships" work. Yet they seem to have a massive drop in iQ. In comparison to the soys who were always deluded about looks in general