Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I walked on the beach today and...

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
I saw an old man between 50 and 60 years old kissing a very sexy woman who was between 25 and 32 years old. That scene really irritated me because this old man is stealing women who should be ours :lasereyes:

Should have beat up that old cuck and take his foid in game

A woman cant be sexy when shes between 25 and 32 years old, dummy.

A gold daddy probably, the hoe is just waiting for the guy to die to take all his money.

That is a false dichotomy, in my opinion.

We think if we prohibited her from dating him, she would resort to men her age like us. In reality, women have repeatedly shown that they would rather turn lesbian or asexual than engage with ugly men.

Plus, that is agecuckoldry. Older men dating younger women was never the problem; Beckies going after Chads and refusing to settle for their looksmatches is the problem. Enforced monogamy is the way to go.

You're jealous of grandpa making out a prostitute?

A woman cant be sexy when shes between 25 and 32 years old, dummy.
they lose the youthful look. i tried to tell @Fatass3000 this but she/he/it will call you a pedo j f l

I saw an old man between 50 and 60 years old kissing a very sexy woman who was between 25 and 32 years old. That scene really irritated me because this old man is stealing women who should be ours :lasereyes:
Yeah fuck these old men. I can't wait 'till they get a heart attack and kneel down and die already.

That’s why incels should never go to the beach, nothing but suifuel over there.