Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wanna be autistic about Pokemon for a bit here, and share some random thoughts I have about the series.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
First, when you use moves like Earthquake or Magnitude; what is the opposing Pokemon getting hit by? Real life earthquakes are dangerous because they can cause stuff like buildings and other structures to collapse and fall on people. If one happens when you're in an open field with nothing around you, isn't all that happens is the ground gets wobbly and maybe it'll cause you to lose your balance and fall down?

I also like to think about what I'd be like if I were a Pokemon.

First, I think I would be a Normal/Fighting type because I am mostly just normal with a little martial arts training.

Second, I made up numbers for my base stats that may be inflated in order to reflect my strengths and weaknesses, but I don't know where I'd actually stand on the scale of Pokemon.

The numbers I came up with are:

Base HP: 250
Base Attack: 160
Base Defense: 120
Base Special Attack: 20
Base Special Defense: 80
Base Speed: 80

Next are the Abilities which are pretty much just ones that don't exist where I have ideas for the effects, but no name for them. Maybe you guys could come up with names for them.
The Abilities are:

Unnamed ability that restores 1/16th max HP every turn.
Unnamed ability that boosts Attack and Speed 1 stage every turn.
Unnamed ability that halves all damage including indirect damage.

Hidden ability:
Unnamed ability that turns critical hits into a one hit ko.

Pretty cool. Interesting take on your base stats. I used to love pokemon i breeding for ivs and ev training. I fell off after generation 6 tho. I wasn't a fan of the gimmicks after mega evolutions.

First, when you use moves like Earthquake or Magnitude; what is the opposing Pokemon getting hit by? Real life earthquakes are dangerous because they can cause stuff like buildings and other structures to collapse and fall on people. If one happens when you're in an open field with nothing around you, isn't all that happens is the ground gets wobbly and maybe it'll cause you to lose your balance and fall down?
I am not sure what is happening when you use earthquake in the animation you see the ground cracking but I am not sure how that would deal damage because the Pokémon doesn't fall threw the cracks like when you use fissure.

First, I think I would be a Normal/Fighting type because I am mostly just normal with a little martial arts training.

Second, I made up numbers for my base stats that may be inflated in order to reflect my strengths and weaknesses, but I don't know where I'd actually stand on the scale of Pokemon.

I think I would be normal/dark type and my base stats would be

HP 65
Attack 110
Defense 120
Special attack 90
Special defense 90
Speed 130
Next are the Abilities which are pretty much just ones that don't exist where I have ideas for the effects, but no name for them. Maybe you guys could come up with names for them.
The Abilities are:

Hidden ability:
Do you play Pokémon Showdown?

I am not sure what is happening when you use earthquake in the animation you see the ground cracking but I am not sure how that would deal damage because the Pokémon doesn't fall threw the cracks like when you use fissure.

I think I would be normal/dark type and my base stats would be

HP 65
Attack 110
Defense 120
Special attack 90
Special defense 90
Speed 130

Do you play Pokémon Showdown?
First off, a quad weakness to Fighting with only 65 base HP? That's an oof, especially since a bunch of strong fighting type like Conkledurr often carry priority moves like Mach Punch; so that 130 speed ain't gonna help you there.. As for Pokemon Showdown, I've played it occasionally.

Pretty cool. Interesting take on your base stats. I used to love pokemon i breeding for ivs and ev training. I fell off after generation 6 tho. I wasn't a fan of the gimmicks after mega evolutions.
What do you think your typing and base stats would be like? You could also probably list the abilities you think you'd have.

Dark/Fighting [Dark for obvious reasons and fighting bc i used to have a lot of anger issues and im currently working on my body composition]

Hp 90
Attack 125
Def 95
SpA 80
SpD 65
Speed 100

I have no idea what Special attack and defense would be represented by, weapon proficiency/resistance?

As far as abilities I've always known since like 7th grade my ability would be Defeatist, probably the worst ability in the game. Or maybe Rivalry, or if there was an ability that was the exact opposite of rivalry JFL!!

I have no idea what Special attack and defense would be represented by, weapon proficiency/resistance?
I went with Special Attack being my ability to articulate/debate my ideas, and Special Defense being my mental resolve.

First off, a quad weakness to Fighting with only 65 base HP? That's an oof, especially since a bunch of strong fighting type like Conkledurr often carry priority moves like Mach Punch; so that 130 speed ain't gonna help you there.. As for Pokemon Showdown, I've played it occasionally.
yeah tbh normal/dark is a bad typing but it is fitting for me. 65 based HP is around average your HP is like Chansey level.

I went with Special Attack being my ability to articulate/debate my ideas, and Special Defense being my mental resolve.
Ah okay that makes sense. Well then those stats are still more or less accurate for me. Give or take 10pts

yeah tbh normal/dark is a bad typing but it is fitting for me. 65 based HP is around average your HP is like Chansey level.
Yeah. That's the pokemon I was thinking I'd had the HP of instead of making that my base defense because of the time I threw a tree that was pretty thin for a tree, but still big enough to cause damage to your car forwards in the woods; but I forgot I had stepped in between the part where the trunk branches off, and accidentally hit myself in the love handle, and the tree bounced off me and exploded into pieces upon hitting the ground. Since that was one of the softer parts of my body, I'd classify that as the difference between HP and Defense.

The Abilities are:

Hidden ability:
You mog even the pokemon god
20379D9E EAC6 4131 94A6 462DB15E53B7

Great, I'm sharing the forum with literal children.

You mog even the pokemon god
View attachment 808791
I wanted stats high enough to reflect my real life strengths and weaknesses, and I adjusted for power creep. I could've had my highest stat be base 100 HP, but that seems pitifully weak compared to today's Pokemon. Also, I think Arceus is limiting himself to that level so he doesn't accidentally destroy the whole universe.

I wanted stats high enough to reflect my real life strengths and weaknesses, and I adjusted for power creep. I could've had my highest stat be base 100 HP, but that seems pitifully weak compared to today's Pokemon. Also, I think Arceus is limiting himself to that level so he doesn't accidentally destroy the whole universe.
Nah, masterball still rapes him no matter what his stats are. And the power of legendaries are pretty inconsistent in the anime as well, where darkrai was bullying dialga and palkia when they were going against it 1on1.

Nah, masterball still rapes him no matter what his stats are. And the power of legendaries are pretty inconsistent in the anime as well, where darkrai was bullying dialga and palkia when they were going against it 1on1.
I just remember in the Arceus movie when Arceus showed up, he kept referring to Pokemon as "Magical Creatures".

BTFO!!! I was thinking that when i seen his stats mogging legendaries and pseudos but he said something along the lines of he was exaggerating a bit.
:chad: :chad::chad:

says the retard with a retarded and cartoonish looking dragon as AVI and signature
That's called art, retard. Pokemon is a literal children's cartoon. My avatar isn't from a cartoon for children.