Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna fucking die

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
God damnit I am so tired of it. The looks people give me when I look at them, I can't take it anymore. I've never been anyones favorite person in this world. The last few months have been hell, it's like all things that could go wrong did go wrong. even got some health issues now. Fuck everything. I don't have even one person in this world I can talk to about my problems, its over.

go ER at a school or party, lock down all the doors and play your favorite sad music all over the hallways and shoot chads and stacies is the way to go :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

even got some health issues now. Fuck everything
Relatable, I lost more than half of my hearing on my only working ear this week.

Only in death will we finally be able to find peace nobody cares about us in this life the only thing we can do is accept and move on

If you want it hard enough, you can make it happen.

go ER at a school or party, lock down all the doors and play your favorite sad music all over the hallways and shoot chads and stacies is the way to go :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
not american. I wouldn't do that anyways

relatable thread

@Broly can touch you if you want

Yep, the looks, comments, glares are just awful. We have been ostracized by our own species.

Your better off dead

go ER at a school or party, lock down all the doors and play your favorite sad music all over the hallways and shoot chads and stacies is the way to go : se sente oh:: se sente oh:: se sente oh:
I imagined the scene and already selected the song :feelsohh:

God damnit I am so tired of it. The looks people give me when I look at them, I can't take it anymore. I've never been anyones favorite person in this world. The last few months have been hell, it's like all things that could go wrong did go wrong. even got some health issues now. Fuck everything. I don't have even one person in this world I can talk to about my problems, its over.
The way people look at me, that part drives me crazy inside

Only in death will we finally be able to find peace nobody cares about us in this life the only thing we can do is accept and move on
Accept the shit and move on or suicide