Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want a cute korean wife, how to get?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

How do I get this?

Its over

Im ded srs gonna book a trip to north korea tbh

Send a nice letter to Mr Kim so he can let you in

I am sorry bro, but you can't get one unless you are very good looking or very rich.

I heard, that north koreas gives state mandatory wives for free :feelshmm:

I am sorry bro, but you can't get one unless you are very good looking or very rich.

This legend did it

Now his sons are NorthKoreanArmycels

Just imagine HOW MUCH pussy they must be getting, fucking actual north korean cels but with western genetics, JFL they must live like gods.

I would trade this SHITTY FUCKING western life I have and ALL its luxuries for their place instantly if I could.

MY LIFE AS AN INCEL IN THE WEST, I GET NO BENEFIT FROM ANY OF THE TECHNOLOGY, ALL OF IT IS COPE, THE INTERNET JUST EXISTS TO FUCKING PISS ME OFF, I COME ON THE INTERNET AND LEAVE MORE ANGRY THAN BEFORE, I DONT PLAY ANY GAMES ANYMORE ALL THE COPES ARE DEAD.... What other luxuries are there?

The western luxuries only benefit normies. I have no benefit of any of this, fuck this society

I guess the only useful luxury is tasty food that is all

I would trade this SHITTY FUCKING western life I have and ALL its luxuries for their place instantly if I could.
Same :feelsbadman:

The feminism-infested gynocratic west is unironically the WORST place for an incel to live.

by being hindu, not joking.

asian women yearn for hindu genetics and cs degrees

Flash your dick, and a slutty korean whore wil show you her hairy tight gook pussy

She's fine. You got no chance with a foid who looks like that. :feelskek:

if I do this they will send me to a labor camp
The ecstasy of madly fucking a hot cunt and grabbing whatever makes of a breast fast is worth labour camps

Fuck I love chinks.

The ecstasy of madly fucking a hot cunt and grabbing whatever makes of a breast fast is worth labour camps
idk man

Wish I had something of value to offer to the northkoreancels to trade for a wife and asylum but I got nothing I am just a worthless slav immigrant

idk man

Wish I had something of value to offer to the northkoreancels to trade for a wife and asylum but I got nothing I am just a worthless slav immigrant
Man feel bad for ya slavs, imagine living around slav busty drunk jbs and teens all your life and being khhv, worst life

There are millions of photos of surgerymaxxed kimchiwhores to pick from the Internet, but you chose the ugliest one?

There are millions of photos of surgerymaxxed kimchiwhores to pick from the Internet, but you chose the ugliest one?
I want a uniformed gf

a north korean waifu

idk about those fucking op gooks they would never give me time of day anyway