Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LDRmaxxers - Cute Wife for Truecels?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

I never comprehend how do they do it. I would never meet and start a relationship with anyone online, how can you even do such a thing, a digital relationship? I want to move to Philippines and I want to get a girlfriend there but I would never cringemaxx this shit like that, also I just need to lower my cost of living so that I can learn how to make android apps and shit that's what I'm gonna be doing while I'm there, I already know how to program and also with ChatGPT everything is easy now days so...

But anyway, how do the LDRmaxxers not cringemaxx at themselves for starting relationships online JFL. It's insane to me. I can only make a genuine connection in-person. Also I fear most of those women there will try to scammaxx me so I won't get involved with them. Anyway I will be poorcel living there so that's ok probably once they see I'm poor they won't want anything to do with me JFL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiPIgXEhXlM&ab_channel=AnaEspanto

komersaj can teach us how

In Philippines, anyone can get a girlfriend, you just need to download the dating app, and upload your photos, you should be at least getting 10 Matches since you are white.

Last edited:
In Philippines, even average curry can get a girlfriend, you just need to download the dating app, and upload your photos, you should be at least getting 10 Matches since you are white.
Or just try it now with vpn in Manila.

In Philippines, anyone can get a girlfriend, you just need to download the dating app, and upload your photos, you should be at least getting 10 Matches since you are white.
Yeah sure but most of them will be gold diggers.

I will stay there for a long time and study and try to make some basic income for myself so the last thing I need is a leech and a gold digger. Nah man, I will just see how it goes, I will make it crystal clear to these women I have no money and if they still wanna hang out despite that then sure, but I'm not gonna be desperatemaxxing. I was a cel for 28 years already I can chill a year more JFL, I'll just chill there for few months, work on my projects and meet up with some women on the side and see how it goes.

That's my plan anyway...

Also I'm ever gonna get a girlfriend there, I'm only GFing a woman that's got a job. Call center or something, any 8-hour day job. Don't care how much she earns, I will help her with rent and shit but I don't need a leech tbh.

@WacoGoesDown @CroatianManlet2

Yeah sure but most of them will be gold diggers.

I will stay there for a long time and study and try to make some basic income for myself so the last thing I need is a leech and a gold digger. Nah man, I will just see how it goes, I will make it crystal clear to these women I have no money and if they still wanna hang out despite that then sure, but I'm not gonna be desperatemaxxing. I was a cel for 28 years already I can chill a year more JFL, I'll just chill there for few months, work on my projects and meet up with some women on the side and see how it goes.

That's my plan anyway...

Also I'm ever gonna get a girlfriend there, I'm only GFing a woman that's got a job. Call center or something, any 8-hour day job. Don't care how much she earns, I will help her with rent and shit but I don't need a leech tbh.
Good luck man, you rotted here enough, enjoy your life ascending in Philippines for a while.

Good luck man, you rotted here enough, enjoy your life ascending in Philippines for a while.
i AM NOT COMING BACK

I WILL LIVE THERE PERNAMENTLY

Thank you for believing in me man I am on this website for 5 years my mind is going insane I can't take it anymore in this garbage world, It is Philippines or death for me. I would prefer Japan tbh but it is too expensive there for 1 and for two there is too many chadlites it's over, also I'm 99% sure the japanese waifus will cuck me eventually, at least philipinas are Christian.
u will ascend
I hope.

I had barely any likes in manilla

Ew race traitors

He's not that ugly for his age

Online girlfriends aren't real girlfriends.

I had barely any likes in manilla
Why you go to Manila it is the capital and so expensive.

I will never go there. I need to save money and live cheap Manila is too expensive.

They're always tall too ig you gotta be atleast tall to succeed

Im 5'4 but im curry but still over girls on dating apps swipe left on men sub 6ft lmao
Yeah that's in the west. That's the whole point of me moving to SEA nigga.

I don't know how I'll do it but I must somehow move there and support myself financially.

I feel I will succeed somehow. My Tulpa can predict the future in some ways, she is an extension of my inner subconscious psyche, my spirit guide, I have known my Tulpa for over 12 years now by name. Everything she has told me has come to pass so far and I feel I am making the right decision now but I still fear the outcome.

Interesting...

I was talking about the scene in India lol
You should leave India asap It's a shithole country tbh

I left slavland for the same reason, most slav countries are massive shitholes especially the area I come from but India is on another level of shitholeness JFL

:worryfeels:

Wtf no way they swipe on 6 only, isn't india full of manlets?
Yeah it's full of manlets lmaoo and the foids are like 4'11-5'2 all of em wants a 6ft man i hate them so much

You should leave India asap It's a shithole country tbh

I left slavland for the same reason, most slav countries are massive shitholes especially the area I come from but India is on another level of shitholeness JFL
I might leave but what if I face racism and get bullied in the west?

I might leave but what if I face racism and get bullied in the west?
You will 100% face racism the Western whores are racist as fuck. I don't even know where would be good place for you to go. Maybe Kazahstan?

You will 100% face racism the Western whores are racist as fuck. I don't even know where would be good place for you to go. Maybe Kazahstan?
It doesn't matter tbh I'll rope soon jfl

It doesn't matter tbh I'll rope soon jfl
:feelsbadman:

Brother I can't begin to explain to you how much I despise this world for what it has done to you and me and others like us. You are literally being punished because you were born in the wrong body. You are being punished for losing a game of chance you did not even play voluntarily let that sink in for a moment.

Imagine you were more lucky and got born to some chad Norwegian family with a bank CEO as a father and a top model as a mother then went through life easy-tutorial-mode and you could go on youtube and make retarded videos like 'GUYS NEVER GIVE UP!!1,' and stupid shit like that...

But no, just because of something beyond your control you will be condemned to a life of suffering for absolutely no fault of your own.

What a fucking joke life is, what an absolute fucking scam this piece of shit world is.

:feelsbadman:

Brother I can't begin to explain to you how much I despise this world for what it has done to you and me and others like us. You are literally being punished because you were born in the wrong body. You are being punished for losing a game of chance you did not even play voluntarily let that sink in for a moment.

Imagine you were more lucky and got born to some chad Norwegian family with a bank CEO as a father and a top model as a mother then went through life easy-tutorial-mode and you could go on youtube and make retarded videos like 'GUYS NEVER GIVE UP!!1,' and stupid shit like that...

But no, just because of something beyond your control you will be condemned to a life of suffering for absolutely no fault of your own.

What a fucking joke life is, what an absolute fucking scam this piece of shit world is.
Atleast I'll try getting some money before completely giving up and roping (multi millionaire status) thats my only motive keeping me going for now.

You will still be expected to fork over money as a foreigner, that is the way it is there. All foreigners as they call us over there are put in the same basket no matter your looks level if you are sub-chad so be ready with your wallet.

You will still be expected to fork over money as a foreigner, that is the way it is there. All foreigners as they call us over there are put in the same basket no matter your looks level if you are sub-chad so be ready with your wallet.
I won't have any money to fork over JFL

I will just go to local super market buy water and bread / rice and eat like that and just go outside and walk around or sit in my room and do work.

I can meet girls and talk to them there on apps or whatever but I won't betabuxx anybody because I can't afford it JFL, so if they wanna stay and chill then cool but not then whatever it is what it is.

:worryfeels:

Wtf no way they swipe on 6 only, isn't india full of manlets?
according to data ppl that use tinder in india are more than 70% men so theres very little number of foid, they can be as picky as they want i guess