Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want a woman to look at me like this

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

It will literally NEVER happen because I am ugly.

Only Chad will ever get to experience this.

I want to bash a woman face! Chad gets to any time WHY CANT I!!

The interviewer seems like one of us

She looks like she doesn't want to be there tbh

WHY CANT I!!
Because you are ugly.

Chad can afford to do you because he is good looking. Chad can do ANYTHING to a foid, it doesn't matter. Everything is acceptable to the foid as long as she gets to be with a good looking man.

The guy doesn't seem that good-looking

Because you are ugly.

Chad can afford to do you because he is good looking. Chad can do ANYTHING to a foid, it doesn't matter. Everything is acceptable to the foid as long as she gets to be with a good looking man.
Ok BITCH!

This bitch is short, 1,57m. While looking for more pics of her, I stumbled upon this thread:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/fourthwing/comments/17hnqiy/height_difference/

It's a random subreddit about some random book series that foids love. And here some of the comments:
A
B
C
D
E

It's absolutely fucking unbelievable. The heightpill in FULL DISPLAY, on some random book subreddit. Literally all the short foids have 6'2 chad husbands.

Normies tell shortcels to just find a short girl, so that they still feel 'tall' relative to her, but all short foids are 6'2 only.

I literally cannot believe this man. This is just a random book subreddit, yet all the foids are casually bragging about having tall chad husbands.

You sound entitled...

she looks kinda robotic